Jamarcus Chatman ???

Lol that do something slogan is the gayest shxt on earth. Anybody that commits to that lame over Richt is weird af. Then this cornball got a lame *** picture of himself in the edit lol gtfoh

:jordan:

Last edited:
Advertisement
35h2u2MP03ViU.gif

Thank God Taggart is the coach at FSU. That edit so bad. Not to bring race into this, but I wonder if Ol' Willie wishes he had been born a white dude into a wealthy privileged Anglo-Saxon Northeastern family. That dude might have less swag than Al Golden.

He likes edits, he has retweeted hundreds of them.

The bigger threat is who was Kirby Smart visiting at Rome today? Kirby landed his helicopter at the school today.

Probably the stud rb they have there, griffins brother

2019 kid, that visit could wait

Only so many targets left and space, a lot of schools are recruiting the 2019 class heavily right now, Kirby stopped by mceachern in his chopper today too

Who was he visiting at McEachern? I live just down the road.

Advertisement
Thank God Taggart is the coach at FSU. That edit so bad. Not to bring race into this, but I wonder if Ol' Willie wishes he had been born a white dude into a wealthy privileged Anglo-Saxon Northeastern family. That dude might have less swag than Al Golden.

are you kidding? Just look at that comb over/tie combo!

Al+Golden+Miami+v+Georgia+Tech+YsZkgmxesbml.jpg

Jk this is what Slick Willie would look like if he was white...

are you kidding? Just look at that comb over/tie combo!

View attachment 57621

Jk this is what Slick Willie would look like if he was white...

I present exhibit A
WillieTaggart-2.jpg

Now, exhibit B
635899515858275470-AP-Miami-Florida-Atlantic-Fo.jpg

Can you say CONCLUSIVELY that either one has more swag than the other????

Advertisement
Looks like he wants player to eat booger off the end of his finger. Guy is a walking circumcision commercial

Advertisement
Wait? This triggered OP?

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1
You’re fat baby mama you closet monster F@‘ggot. All I said was he’s ****ing me off or for better words annoying me with his relentless corny bull****. Since your ***** @ss barely posts here or you barely come around let me let you in on a little secret. He’s taken a few recruits we were after so he is a pest to me. Now go back to your safe space and wait till next year to post.

If Taggert is at FSU after 3 years I’d be beyond shocked. Guy is terrible in all aspects.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back