Jamal Carter

Advertisement
Having a safety 30 yds away from the ball useless. don't care how much potential Carter has. It won't be reached under Golden with his pathetic defensive scheme.

Advertisement
Yep, another thread where the "fans" throw the players under the bus in order to defend the absolute **** poor corching that we have been saddled with.

What a pathetic lot you are.

Yep, another thread where the "fans" throw the players under the bus in order to defend the absolute **** poor corching that we have been saddled with.

The coaching is awful, I agree, but Carter took some horrible angles last year and reminded a lot of Ray Ray Armstrong. A guy that can make the big hit once in a while but hasn't done anything consistently.

Pathetic is pretending that no player can ever be at fault for anything, because you so badly want to attack the coaching staff. No one is throwing Carter under the bus. He'd probably admit himself that he has a lot to learn and that includes taking better angles and making sure tackles vs. trying to make highlight-reel violent hits...and then missing altogether. I think he'll get it together as he has all of the tools, but he needs to make sure he does it quickly, because there are others behind him on the charts who may well do it instead.

With a beast like Carter, you position him inside the box a la Kam Chancellor. Cut down on the long angles and open field tackling he has to do, and let him cover the flats in pass coverage. I was reading a article on Coach K last night about how he is constantly changing his system. He says that he never changes his players to fit the system. He changes his system to fit his players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
with a beast like Carter, you position him inside the box a la kam Chancellor. Cut down on the long angles and open field tackling he has to do, and let him cover the flats in pass coverage. I was reading a article on Coach K last night about how he is constantly changing his system. He says that he never changes his players to fit the system. He changes he system to fit his players.

Novel concept.

with a beast like Carter, you position him inside the box a la kam Chancellor. Cut down on the long angles and open field tackling he has to do, and let him cover the flats in pass coverage. I was reading a article on Coach K last night about how he is constantly changing his system. He says that he never changes his players to fit the system. He changes he system to fit his players.

This would take a coach that thinks players first then plays. Wait didn't Golden say that in his first press conference.

With a beast like Carter, you position him inside the box a la Kam Chancellor. Cut down on the long angles and open field tackling he has to do, and let him cover the flats in pass coverage. I was reading a article on Coach K last night about how he is constantly changing his system. He says that he never changes his players to fit the system. He changes his system to fit his players.

Imagine that? A corch that adjusts his scheme to fit the players he has. Instead of the ****** convention we have currently that continues like the helmeted kid trying to jam the square peg in the triangle hole. Over and over and over again.

But hey why place the blame where it should be when you can just throw a teenage kid under the bus?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back