Jamal Carter?

Advertisement
If there is ONE program we need to worry about when they show up on the radar its L$U. Whenver L$U suddenly gets on a player late, VERY $trange thing$ $tart to happen, and we end up losing many of these kids. Count me in the camp as someone who gets nervous whenever L$U decides to seriously come after one of our recruits.

Kid has been all cane but LSU does put a lot of DBs in the league and its the SEC with lots of exposure. Throw in some nice p@ussy on this trip and several bills and the kid might have second thoughts.

We put more players, DB's or any other position than LSU. Don't kid yourself. J. Carter WILL be here.

This aint 2003 buddy.

Brandon Harris, DVD, Kenny Phillips, Sam Shields? We put plenty of players in the league, even when we suck.

Advertisement
Kid has been all cane but LSU does put a lot of DBs in the league and its the SEC with lots of exposure. Throw in some nice p@ussy on this trip and several bills and the kid might have second thoughts.

We put more players, DB's or any other position than LSU. Don't kid yourself. J. Carter WILL be here.

This aint 2003 buddy.

Brandon Harris, DVD, Kenny Phillips, Sam Shields? We put plenty of players in the league, even when we suck.

bruce johnson. ray ray will probably make a squad. mcgee on athletisism alone will make a team

What list do you thin? these kids are more impressed by right now:

DVD
Shields
Harris
KP
McGee

OR

Peterson
Claiborne
Mathieu (Heisman Finalist)
Eric Reid (will be a top 3 pick in this draft)

?

I think this kid in particular is all Cane, but it is hard to argue with LSU's recent track record at the position.

DVD
Shields
Harris
KP
McGee

OR

Peterson
Claiborne

?

I think this kid in particular is all Cane, but it is hard to argue with LSU's recent track record at the position.

true. e Reed, rolle,and merriweather are relavant also. every sunday

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agreed, and obviously would never discount Ed Reed or Antrel Rolle. But these kids were what, 8 years old when they played here? It isn't like our staff can point at them and say "I coached those guys". They can say "come continue the legacy at The U, and play from Day 1 if you earn it"...but that's not really the same thing.

The point I am trying to make is that, of all schools, I would not get in a d*ck measuring contest with LSU when it comes to DBs right now.

If there is ONE program we need to worry about when they show up on the radar its L$U. Whenver L$U suddenly gets on a player late, VERY $trange thing$ $tart to happen, and we end up losing many of these kids. Count me in the camp as someone who gets nervous whenever L$U decides to seriously come after one of our recruits.

nothing wrong with Carter taking the money and coming back home. What are they going to do tell on him?

Also remember this isnt Radio at the helm. If we lose a guy it will never be because of effort.

Advertisement

DVD
Shields
Harris
KP
McGee

OR

Peterson
Claiborne

?

better talent evals going on there and also developement. That will end soon because secondary U will b back and pretty soon to.

DVD
Shields
Harris
KP
McGee

OR

Peterson
Claiborne

?

Peterson to me is the best DB in the league right now. But I'll take our track record over the past 10 years over them any day(DB draftees). And don't give any Corey Webster love, cause dude is a straight liability and plays for my favorite team. LSU has great college teams, but with exception of a few, their players pull a whoodini in the league.

Money and Chicks are great motivators. Miami has world class ***, but there's something about being the meat in a 4 southern girl sandwich that just puts a smile on any players face. I've been all over the world and there's something in the water in Louisiana that makes those gals as **** as they come.
I agree that Carter and Burns are pretty **** important to our class.
We only have 4 safeties on our roster with 2 of them being Highsmith and Rodgers. We desperately need quality depth at the position.

Advertisement
this kid is every bit as athletic as patrick Johnson at the same age. only difference is that PJ had a ton of film playing at an elite level at the CB position

I don't even see how I am being debated on this. The current staff at LSU can point and say "look at all of our first round picks and super studs in college". Ours can only trade on a legacy they did nothing to create. That does not mean we will not be getting Carter and Burns, and it doesn't mean they can't coach DBs. But right now we simply CAN NOT say we are better at producing DBs then LSU. Maybe in three years all will be restored, but it is scary whenever LSU or Bama comes after a DB recruit right now. Period.

were gonna be better than lsu next year, we might be better already

Keep dreaming...LSU plays the best teams in the country every year and either wins or makes it close. We got destroyed by the best this year and could barely make it close with some mediocre teams. I think we will be there one day, but our front 7 is still a few years behind LSU, and that is what wins games. They are deep where it matters and we are not. Plus look at how they were able to run on Bama.

Advertisement
Back