Jamal Carter is one scary looking mf...

Advertisement
133.gif

Actually the most positive posts of the offseason feature how hard these kids are grinding. Carter, Brady, Tucker, Figatron all going hard as mfs.

Advertisement
By the time he leaves here he will be talked about among the all time greats at safety for the Canes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually the most positive posts of the offseason feature how hard these kids are grinding. Carter, Brady, Tucker, Figatron all going hard as mfs.

I might be alone here, but I'm anxious to see what Tucker brings to the team this year. I thing he runs angry, relentless. He's going to surprise some people.

Advertisement
Doesnt matter becuz the skeem is bad

Don't you think that all of those missed tackles and busted coverages committed by Highsmith and Rodgers would happen with Carter back there instead????

True. Nothing wrong with the scheme.
Problem was our DT's getting pushed back into our lb'ers who weren't athletic enough to shed the block of OUR DT and an offensive lineman.
Didn't help that AJ and Rodgers were always a step or two or three from making a tacke, or preventing a completion.

Team is completely different this year where it counts, and we finally have the athleticism needed to play our nfl defensive scheme.

Don't you think that all of those missed tackles and busted coverages committed by Highsmith and Rodgers would happen with Carter back there instead????

True. Nothing wrong with the scheme.
Problem was our DT's getting pushed back into our lb'ers who weren't athletic enough to shed the block of OUR DT and an offensive lineman.
Didn't help that AJ and Rodgers were always a step or two or three from making a tacke, or preventing a completion.

Team is completely different this year where it counts, and we finally have the athleticism needed to play our nfl defensive scheme.

Hmmmmm where have I heard that before?

this board is turning into the warchant board circa 2002 when they where posting shirtless pics of Greg Jones every chance they could.

Advertisement

Team is completely different this year where it counts

It counts at DT and QB, what makes you think it is completely different? Because nobody running onto the field at that position has taken a d1 snap. And if they aren't the ones running on the field, you have a lot of confidence in earl moore, corey king and gray crow.

Its only soft if the guys playing it are...... However, the point of a 'soft' zone is to be able to come up and smoke MFers coming across the middle. I have this gut feeling, based off spring footage, he likes to come up and actually hit people with bad intentions..... Just my .02

Advertisement
Back