Jamal carter broncos

Fwiw, Moreau has been getting good reviews from skins officials, supposedly.

Advertisement
LOL @ YOU calling someone smug. The irony.

Still don't see the correlation. You would've had a point if I compared Talan to Howard.
Talan is playing at UAB right now, and it has nothing to do with a lack of talent. (and it was TCU not Texas Tech dumbass)
I also hyped the the fvck out of Fabian Moreau too but I notice you didn't bring him up.

I'm not patting myself on the back. I was just wondering how he was doing since everybody on here trashed me for saying that he wasn't that good and it wasn't our coaches that ruined his career. It's no different than what your silly a$$ would do if your prediction on a player turned out correct.

Somehow me being wrong about Talan means I'm not correct about Howard? LOL
And I wasn't wrong. Miami should've offered him. His career likely turns out different if he's in South FLA. Regardless, the kid we offered instead lasted like 3 months here.
I'm batting like .835 in terms of kids I think we should've offered so I'm okay with one loss.

Moreau has 3 tackles. Dude will be a staple on the IR for his entire career.

You hope so.

You are a buffoon whether he succeeds or not, but he is garbage.

And you're a fvck boy pu$$y who gets a hard-on for someone and follows them around a message board. That's something that'll never change. Your daddy was likely a ***** and you'll be a ***** your whole life too. It's ingrained in you. *shrug*
You're the type of dude who loves message boards because off of them you have no voice. Too beta. You likely keep your fvckin' mouth shut thoughout your entire day then get on the internet and let loose.

Says the guy with 7,000 posts.

Let’s let some time pass. This is just like the thread last yr on Gunter and Tracy Howard. Even though the logical fan could see that the only reason they were playing was because of injuries. Not neither log any PT.
Jamal is a true cane, for that I love the guy. But he’s still a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane guy until he lands a legit long term deal. Indy and even Denver right now are not good teams. Heck Denver has the worst pass D in the league yet Indy passes for 153 on them.
I actually though Jenkins might develop into a legit player so that doesn’t surprise me. But I don’t know if he’s ever going to be an all pro or anything.
Miami players go to the league and dominate, they don’t survive on injuries. That’s when we will know we have turned the corner.

1. Denver's pass defense is number 2 in the league.

Denver Broncos still covet No. 1 defense ranking in season of struggle - Denver Broncos Blog- ESPN

2. How are you going to get on Carter when he's just a rookie?

I’m not trying to get on him. I’m just saying let’s now crown they guy (who was good, not near great, here) because he’s a rookie. Just like the other players I mentioned. All kinds of dudes were like “ look th3 or Gunter are legit players in the league and x coach couldn’t get anything from them”. Now x coach may have sucked but both those players are now out of the league. I guess for me making the league is different then staying in the league. All I was saying is let’s see if he stays in the league. Proud of the guy for making it.

Let’s let some time pass. This is just like the thread last yr on Gunter and Tracy Howard. Even though the logical fan could see that the only reason they were playing was because of injuries. Not neither log any PT.
Jamal is a true cane, for that I love the guy. But he’s still a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane guy until he lands a legit long term deal. Indy and even Denver right now are not good teams. Heck Denver has the worst pass D in the league yet Indy passes for 153 on them.
I actually though Jenkins might develop into a legit player so that doesn’t surprise me. But I don’t know if he’s ever going to be an all pro or anything.
Miami players go to the league and dominate, they don’t survive on injuries. That’s when we will know we have turned the corner.

Physicality was never a problem for Jamal. He was just in the wrong place at times. That cat will thumb you, ask Cook. He is playing well for the Broncos.

Advertisement
lol... Let our baby Canes get some reps before we destroy them on the nfl level.. Carter and Jenkins will be fine, and Colbert is a beast and probably the fan favorite on defense for the 49ers...

Advertisement
Back