Jamal carter broncos

it shows you how the NFL really is. J rock has stiff hips but if he can start in the NFL... what does that say about the other guys in the league?

The level of talent on most college teams is higher than NFL... its about being consistent and not getting injured. This is generally (IMO) why the NFL games have lacked in excitement the last few years... the talent base isnt there... good for him, but look at some of the major starters in the league that were just OK players in college... its not about how good you are anymore.

LOL - I've seen it all. The level of talent on college teams is not higher than the NFL.

Advertisement
it shows you how the NFL really is. J rock has stiff hips but if he can start in the NFL... what does that say about the other guys in the league?

The level of talent on most college teams is higher than NFL... its about being consistent and not getting injured. This is generally (IMO) why the NFL games have lacked in excitement the last few years... the talent base isnt there... good for him, but look at some of the major starters in the league that were just OK players in college... its not about how good you are anymore.

Take the best college team against the Browns and It's still not even close. The talent level for the ****tiest NFL team still easily trumps the best college team.

Let’s let some time pass. This is just like the thread last yr on Gunter and Tracy Howard. Even though the logical fan could see that the only reason they were playing was because of injuries. Not neither log any PT.
Jamal is a true cane, for that I love the guy. But he’s still a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane guy until he lands a legit long term deal. Indy and even Denver right now are not good teams. Heck Denver has the worst pass D in the league yet Indy passes for 153 on them.
I actually though Jenkins might develop into a legit player so that doesn’t surprise me. But I don’t know if he’s ever going to be an all pro or anything.
Miami players go to the league and dominate, they don’t survive on injuries. That’s when we will know we have turned the corner.

Jenkins plays a lot on the chargers d, especially on 3rd downs

Let’s let some time pass. This is just like the thread last yr on Gunter and Tracy Howard. Even though the logical fan could see that the only reason they were playing was because of injuries. Not neither log any PT.
Jamal is a true cane, for that I love the guy. But he’s still a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane guy until he lands a legit long term deal. Indy and even Denver right now are not good teams. Heck Denver has the worst pass D in the league yet Indy passes for 153 on them.

It's the NFL.

If you are wearing a uniform, you had to pass numerous cuts and stages of evaluation. Anybody who makes the NFL is a talented and good football player.

Dmoney spitting nothing but the truth

Carter playing a lot for broncos
Jenkins played a bit for chargers
Colbert starting free safety for 49ers
elder is injured but would be playing

Add to that Gunther's in the NFL, Howard had a cup of coffee in the NFL...Golden was the worst coach ever...at any level.

Or their talent was too good for NFL to try and cultivate in spite of the ****ty coaching and terrible scheme fit??

I mean it’s well documented how flowers struggles with the Giants is all based on such poor technique that’s been drilled into him

BTW Flowers got better this year as the season went on, and unfortunately his technique has held him back,

Which is what I just said?

Did you read everything I said about technique being his downfall

Advertisement
I actually though Jenkins might develop into a legit player so that doesn’t surprise me. But I don’t know if he’s ever going to be an all pro or anything.
Miami players go to the league and dominate, they don’t survive on injuries. That’s when we will know we have turned the corner.

1. Denver's pass defense is number 2 in the league.

Denver Broncos still covet No. 1 defense ranking in season of struggle - Denver Broncos Blog- ESPN

2. How are you going to get on Carter when he's just a rookie?

Jamal Carter is a beast... told some of you fools that about his play last season.

I'm always right on this board but ppl got the nerve to challenge me lol hilarious

Carter playing a lot for broncos
Jenkins played a bit for chargers
Colbert starting free safety for 49ers
elder is injured but would be playing

Add to that Gunther's in the NFL, Howard had a cup of coffee in the NFL...Golden was the worst coach ever...at any level.

Or their talent was too good for NFL to try and cultivate in spite of the ****ty coaching and terrible scheme fit??

I mean it’s well documented how flowers struggles with the Giants is all based on such poor technique that’s been drilled into him

BTW Flowers got better this year as the season went on, and unfortunately his technique has held him back,

Which is what I just said?

Did you read everything I said about technique being his downfall

I agreed on technique, however I added, he got better, enhancing what you said, and yes I must have read it because i responded to it. enjoy your weekend

How's Tracy Howard doing?

Better than Adrian Talan.

uNJq6B2.gif

Advertisement

hqdefault.jpg

LMAO

Advertisement

Not seeing the correlation.

You’re the self-proclaimed king of football. As the king of football, you’re patting yourself on the back because you said Tracy Howard sucks, and now he’s out of the league. You also hyped the fck out of Adrian Talan and thought UM should offer him because he was good enough for a Texas Tech and Nebraska offer.

Talan is off the grid completely now playing 5 man touch football in Yemen; Howard played in the NFL. Hence, Howard is doing better than Talan, and your smug “How’s Tracy Howard doing?” genital self-manipulation is offset by your fail on Talan. Get it now?

You’re the self-proclaimed king of football. As the king of football, you’re patting yourself on the back because you said Tracy Howard sucks, and now he’s out of the league. You also hyped the fck out of Adrian Talan and thought UM should offer him because he was good enough for a Texas Tech and Nebraska offer.

Talan is off the grid completely now playing 5 man touch football in Yemen; Howard played in the NFL. Hence, Howard is doing better than Talan, and your smug “How’s Tracy Howard doing?” genital self-manipulation is offset by your fail on Talan. Get it now?

LOL @ YOU calling someone smug. The irony.

Still don't see the correlation. You would've had a point if I compared Talan to Howard.
Talan is playing at UAB right now, and it has nothing to do with a lack of talent. (and it was TCU not Texas Tech dumbass)
I also hyped the the fvck out of Fabian Moreau too but I notice you didn't bring him up.

I'm not patting myself on the back. I was just wondering how he was doing since everybody on here trashed me for saying that he wasn't that good and it wasn't our coaches that ruined his career. It's no different than what your silly a$$ would do if your prediction on a player turned out correct.

Somehow me being wrong about Talan means I'm not correct about Howard? LOL
And I wasn't wrong. Miami should've offered him. His career likely turns out different if he's in South FLA. Regardless, the kid we offered instead lasted like 3 months here.
I'm batting like .835 in terms of kids I think we should've offered so I'm okay with one loss.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Still don't see the correlation. You would've had a point if I compared Talan to Howard.
Talan is playing at UAB right now, and it has nothing to do with a lack of talent. (and it was TCU not Texas Tech dumbass)
I also hyped the the fvck out of Fabian Moreau too but I notice you didn't bring him up.

I'm not patting myself on the back. I was just wondering how he was doing since everybody on here trashed me for saying that he wasn't that good and it wasn't our coaches that ruined his career. It's no different than what your silly a$$ would do if your prediction on a player turned out correct.

And I wasn't wrong. Miami should've offered him. His career likely turns out different if he's in South FLA. Regardless, the kid we offered instead lasted like 3 months here.
I'm batting like .835 in terms of kids I think we should've offered so I'm okay with one loss.

Moreau has 3 tackles. Dude will be a staple on the IR for his entire career.

You hope so.

You hope so.

You are a buffoon whether he succeeds or not, but he is garbage.

You hope so.

You are a buffoon whether he succeeds or not, but he is garbage.

And you're a fvck boy pu$$y who gets a hard-on for someone and follows them around a message board. That's something that'll never change. Your daddy was likely a ***** and you'll be a ***** your whole life too. It's ingrained in you. *shrug*
You're the type of dude who loves message boards because off of them you have no voice. Too beta. You likely keep your fvckin' mouth shut thoughout your entire day then get on the internet and let loose.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back