Jalen Royals-Utah State Wide Receiver

Advertisement
yK2JhIzF.gif

Is that time legit or if it like the times VT would always release under Beamer where every player ran a 4.2

Is that time legit or if it like the times VT would always release under Beamer where every player ran a 4.2
I can’t speak to 4.32, but I am confident Jalen runs a 4.4.

I’m seeing his dad tonight and will continue to feel out his interest level. BUT, if anyone connected to UM can advise me on this, I would certianly appreciate it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly don’t know what it would require because the family likes how Utah State treats their son, they believe they have enough on film to get him to where he wants to be, and he is overwhelmingly featured in their offense so his production will always be high. And he has straight sped which the NFL loves no matter where someone played college.

His dad is a lawyer so he has thought this all the way through. They have been offered lots of money, I won’t say how much due to their privacy, But no school has completely outbid the other bidders. So unless that happens he isn’t leaving Utah State for any school.

They were paying attention to Cam Ward but that alone is not enough in consideration of other factors.

I honestly don’t know what it would require because the family likes how Utah State treats their son, they believe they have enough on film to get him to where he wants to be, and he is overwhelmingly featured in their offense so his production will always be high. And he has straight sped which the NFL loves no matter where someone played college.

His dad is a lawyer so he has thought this all the way through. They have been offered lots of money, I won’t say how much due to their privacy, But no school has completely outbid the other bidders. So unless that happens he isn’t leaving Utah State for any school.

They were paying attention to Cam Ward but that alone is not enough in consideration of other factors.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

C’mon I’m with you man. You’re slightly tied into a situation where there is a little smoke. And you have to be sensitive.

But you’re capitulating… You’ve stated enough to $ay Exposure in a new, perfect environment would be enough for any young athlete to consider…

Maybe just DM me if you’re still looking for a contact with the school (which I doubt) or just like or dislike my post whether you think UM has real interest ?? So we can stop this dance.

Advertisement
Back