Jalen Ramsey Wanted To Be A Cane?

And more than 75% of people on this board would have said not from Florida, why we recruiting out of state. There are better players here, etc, etc

Advertisement
Miami was his dream school but he committed to USC first and said that was his dream school...lol... then flipped on NSD to FSU....dnt believe it

Anyone who remembered the 2001ish Canes dreamed of banging with Miami. **** changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Maybe he said that cuz of that clip they showed Scott torching his ***! Guy had 3 career picks! GTFOH

It should be legal for a Canes Mob to drag Golden out of his dwelling and beat his *** with, baseball bats, lead pipes, golf clubs, table legs, tire irons, sticks, malt liquor quart bottles, rifle butts, hob nosed boots, fire irons, shovels, hammers, extension cords, old car antennas, crown royal bag full of nails, potato rakes, shot putt balls and any other hand held non explosive or mechanized instruments.

I'm calling BS on this. Golden is a failure and jerkoff of epic proportions, but don't think for a second that if a consensus 5 star player called and said he wanted to come to Miami that Golden would turn him away. If Golden didn't offer it's probably because he thought he never had a chance.

Advertisement
by_zpsskejeoce.png

It should be legal for a Canes Mob to drag Golden out of his dwelling and beat his *** with, baseball bats, lead pipes, golf clubs, table legs, tire irons, sticks, malt liquor quart bottles, rifle butts, hob nosed boots, fire irons, shovels, hammers, extension cords, old car antennas, crown royal bag full of nails, potato rakes, shot putt balls and any other hand held non explosive or mechanized instruments.

You're sick.

The guy was a top 15 recruit, if he wanted to come to Miami he would have. Don't believe him for a second.

Advertisement
I just don't get how you can claim Miami is your dream school and then go play for our rival....makes 0 sense to me....if you truly grew up a Miami fan then you hate the Seminoles.

You're sick.
Hes in Detroit now, so he better watch out from getting mugged and beat there

Advertisement
LOL at anyone who still buys that "dream school" ****. Amateurs.

I hate Folden like I saw him bukkakee my mom. But there's no validity to this nonsense.

Advertisement
Back