Jalen Ramsey Wanted To Be A Cane?

252cane

All-ACC
He was on espn today and said miami was his dream school but they never offered him. Golden is a ****** bum.

Mackensie alexander wanted to go to miami too and golden ****ed around and messed that **** up.

We could have had ramsey, burns, bush, and alexander in the secondary. Golden was a pure **** up. I hate to bring **** like this up but its just crazy how much of a clown he was.

Advertisement
tumblr_n53aylpMAi1r2cr1to1_400.gif

b.s. on both and all these stories of mami was my dream school....it just sounds good...like putting the hat on the table at signing day.....

b.s. on both and all these stories of mami was my dream school....it just sounds good...like putting the hat on the table at signing day.....

That guy aint getting **** out of saying on espn miami was his dream school but they never offered.

Shannon did some similar **** with landon collins.

Advertisement
Ramsey would have been a boozo while being coached by paul williams and crew.
Thank you! People see the finished product and get all bent out of shape. If Bush or Howard went to Bama or LSU or Clemson or FSU they would have been studs Moreso than what they were here. Different defensive scheme, different S&C..ect. The fat coach was so bad that Mckenzie and Landon would have sucked here .

Advertisement
With Richt in charge we won't be taking so many L's in recruiting any more...no more completely losing out on elite players like Ramsey...very refreshing tbh

Advertisement

That guy aint getting **** out of saying on espn miami was his dream school but they never offered.

Shannon did some similar **** with landon collins.

Shannon wasn't the coach during Collins' class.

But he was when Landon Collins was an 8th grader. And nowadays if you don't offer them by them, you dissrespectin'!!

Advertisement
It doesn't matter who we had in the secondary when Golden was here. They product on the field wasn't going to change. Landon Collins and Ramsey would have been idiots to come here then.

Lol here we are talking about Golden again. Make it stop please. Let me enjoy this team we have now.

It doesn't matter who we had in the secondary when Golden was here. They product on the field wasn't going to change. Landon Collins and Ramsey would have been idiots to come here then.

Lol here we are talking about Golden again. Make it stop please. Let me enjoy this team we have now.

Hate to say it but your right. Guys like them, Cooper and Bridgewater and PP woulda been foolish to come here and they made the best choice. They come here and no way they woulda been drafted were they were or are projected.

Doesn't surprise me one iota. We're talking about a coach who had to be talked into offering Denzel Perryman. Then when prospective recruits saw the garbage he put on the field and his wimpy passive scheme it was over for us. In my humble opinion, Golden is the worst coach to ever coach D1. Truly a complete imbecile.

Advertisement
Back