Jalen Ramsey Wanted To Be A Cane?

It should be legal for a Canes Mob to drag Golden out of his dwelling and beat his *** with, baseball bats, lead pipes, golf clubs, table legs, tire irons, sticks, malt liquor quart bottles, rifle butts, hob nosed boots, fire irons, shovels, hammers, extension cords, old car antennas, crown royal bag full of nails, potato rakes, shot putt balls and any other hand held non explosive or mechanized instruments.
can I bring a fire hose and a haligan??

Advertisement
Im not going to call the young man a liar
However he didnt commit to Miami and played for free shoes U

Blab,blab, blab

I'm calling BS on this. Golden is a failure and jerkoff of epic proportions, but don't think for a second that if a consensus 5 star player called and said he wanted to come to Miami that Golden would turn him away. If Golden didn't offer it's probably because he thought he never had a chance.

Which still makes no sense. A top ranked kid like that should at least get an offer even if you feel you have no chance. With that said I doubt this kid went out of his way to get an offer from Miami. He probably just expected one like most top ranked kids these days.

I'm calling BS on this. Golden is a failure and jerkoff of epic proportions, but don't think for a second that if a consensus 5 star player called and said he wanted to come to Miami that Golden would turn him away. If Golden didn't offer it's probably because he thought he never had a chance.
Which is an indictment on Golden in it's own right. Dude recruited like a *****

It should be legal for a Canes Mob to drag Golden out of his dwelling and beat his *** with, baseball bats, lead pipes, golf clubs, table legs, tire irons, sticks, malt liquor quart bottles, rifle butts, hob nosed boots, fire irons, shovels, hammers, extension cords, old car antennas, crown royal bag full of nails, potato rakes, shot putt balls and any other hand held non explosive or mechanized instruments.
can I bring a fire hose and a haligan??

And a pick head ax, and a flathead ax, and a deck gun... Fluck it just run them over with the rescue truck !!

Advertisement
Yeah it would have been awesome watching him backing up 10 yards off the WR pre snap and keeping running. No one could redeem that abortion of a defensive scheme. I don't care if Sean Taylor was back there. They would have benched him for free lancing or some crap

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Yeah it would have been awesome watching him backing up 10 yards off the WR pre snap and keeping running. No one could redeem that abortion of a defensive scheme. I don't care if Sean Taylor was back there. They would have benched him for free lancing or some crap

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Golden wouldve benched Taylor and Ed Reed for playing too aggressively. He also would've benched Vince Wilfork for blowing up too many plays in the backfield.

Advertisement
b.s. on both and all these stories of mami was my dream school....it just sounds good...like putting the hat on the table at signing day.....

That guy aint getting **** out of saying on espn miami was his dream school but they never offered.

Shannon did some similar **** with landon collins.

did you not know the recruiting story of Landon Collins? im just saying?...this how i know yall ninjas is rookies in this game....

Its bull sh*tttttt...He (Jalen Ramsey) was a NATIONAL RECRUIT..could of went to um if he wanted to...

Landn Collins was gift wrapped to Bama on the payoff and through his hs girlfriend and dad.....His mom was mad cause she is ALLL LSU...and both of her kids chose elsewhere..we ended up getting gerald willis on the transfer....but Collins though a um fan wasnt coming here regardless...

Kids just use our name because it still has some NATIONAL PROMINENCE..like isaid its just like hat game..and we continue to be on there for kids that we know we **** well have no interest in or jhust use us for the publicity.

Advertisement
image.jpg

U know whats even worse? If we got Ramsey and Akexander and watched Golden / Williams derail their careers....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Amari cooper said he will always root for thr canes if it aint bama

Was not recruited
Folden messed that one up. Cooper was all Cane. Privately committed to Folden, but that wasn't good enough for Folden. Folden told him he had to make it public immediately or he was going to withdraw the offer. Cooper was put off by that pressure tactic, and the rest is history.

Advertisement
If Ramsey did decide to come to Miami he would have to compete with fentress. We all know he wasnt getting PT over him

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you had fired Golden and hired Jeremy Pruitt you could have had him maybe? And Pruitt would've left after year 1 or 2 cause the wife said so.

Advertisement
Back