Jalen Merrick. Want

Advertisement
Lives 20 minutes away from where I'm from. Watched him play twice last year, very dominant. Didn't let mainland's(lost to central in state semis) line get anywhere.

I like Geron Christian upside the others.... meh.... i think Loftus is making up for the lost of Feder if he decides to commit here

A good CPA would WiFo all day long.

Bring in the best 4 OL. Cut ones that don't belong.

Whats a CPA? I know your not talking about an accountant lol.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFO_and_LIFO_accounting

Awwwwww I see in that case @Consigliere which system would use for the WiFo method... Espn 24/7 Rivals or Scout?

Advertisement
I like Geron Christian upside the others.... meh.... i think Loftus is making up for the lost of Feder if he decides to commit here

A good CPA would WiFo all day long.

Bring in the best 4 OL. Cut ones that don't belong.

Whats a CPA? I know your not talking about an accountant lol.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFO_and_LIFO_accounting

Awwwwww I see in that case @Consigliere which system would use for the WiFo method... Espn 24/7 Rivals or Scout?

Worst in First out. It means bring in the good kids and cut the worst ones first.

Yeah but what site would you use to determine the first one out cause according to ESPN Christian is our top rated OL if I'm correct

ND blows. Only thing they should be Top 20 at is the number of Nuns on the faculty.

I hate the domers like all Canes should and do. But it is a good school and a tradition to rival our own-- of course we did it in a mere 30 years. The slime cheated us out of an NC and I wish JJ had scored 100 on them, but it is a good school.

As to the Nuns, one took an umbrella to me during the Catholic v Convicts in South Bend. Seems she did not like me pointing out that THE U had many more Catholics starting that day than ND so ND must be the convicts referred to on the shirts. After 12 years of Catholic school I knew what to expect and was not disappointed--the good Sister wracked me a couple times.Got hit again at end of game when I told, "See Sister, you stole the game just like good convicts should." Nun was much more intimidating any scale slime or feather head fan.

All that said, ND still stinks.

Advertisement
The kids father is a Hurricane season ticket holder and has been for a while now! The kid has attended every UM home game

Believe Khairi Clark who went to UF, his parents I believe were boosters or ticket holders, was said by everyone to come here. And he went UF.

What makes me believe he wants to go to UF is by his Twitter last season he tweeted a photo saying game time of the UF vs MIA game but he took a picture of the gators warming up. I could be wrong but in UM stadium you take pics of the gators something is not right.

The kids father is a Hurricane season ticket holder and has been for a while now! The kid has attended every UM home game

Believe Khairi Clark who went to UF, his parents I believe were boosters or ticket holders, was said by everyone to come here. And he went UF.

he's recruitment was fishy as **** kid was all UM for months then all of the sudden committed to UF and wanted NOTHING to do with UM.

Advertisement

he's recruitment was fishy as **** kid was all UM for months then all of the sudden committed to UF and wanted NOTHING to do with UM.

no his recruitment was not fishy. He's just a man of his word in an era when verbal commitments are used as placeholders. visited UF and fell in love with it.

no his recruitment was not fishy. He's just a man of his word in an era when verbal commitments are used as placeholders. visited UF and fell in love with it.
fair enough Glory if you say so.

This dude is from NSB!!! My high school shared a stadium with his and I've definitely seen him play but had no idea who he was at the time. Definitely want though.
What school did you attend... Assuming NSB is New Smyrna....then you would have gone to Spruce Creek like me.

Advertisement
Merrick and Christian would be our 2 best OL in this class. Gauthier is 'ok'. Mahoney appears really undersized on film....not sold yet.

Yeah but what site would you use to determine the first one out cause according to ESPN Christian is our top rated OL if I'm correct

It means cut the worst kids and bring in better ones.Who gives a chit what those sites say.

U do more than you think. I'm not about to start an argument. I bet you would've been mad though if Denver Kirkland would've took Alex Gall spot. A low rated prospect with killer kinstinct. That's Geron Christian and he just started playing the position.

Advertisement
Back