Jalen Julius

Because they are losing Scarlett
We missing on two other prospects barry and Lewis it seems and both green and houston so thats probably how those spots came open...... i think we could finish with Calloway, Redwine, Norton or Scott, Julius, and williams

Can't believe the staff thought they had a chance with green and Houston lol

Would you have rathered them not even try?

Yes because your not landing those kids with a losing record and thousands of miles away from home

If you were our leader we'd have rosier at QB I guess. Must be great always being right after the fact.

Advertisement
We missing on two other prospects barry and Lewis it seems and both green and houston so thats probably how those spots came open...... i think we could finish with Calloway, Redwine, Norton or Scott, Julius, and williams

Can't believe the staff thought they had a chance with green and Houston lol

Would you have rathered them not even try?

Yes because your not landing those kids with a losing record and thousands of miles away from home

If you were our leader we'd have rosier at QB I guess. Must be great always being right after the fact.

Apples to oranges. Kaaya wasn't highly ranked when Miami jumped on him and he wasn't from a feeder school. If your a school trying to snag 5 star prospects from a thousand miles away, you need to become a top program again

There is an obvious disconnect with Goldens logic; he seems to lack critical thinking skills in strategy formulation in almost every aspect of coaching, whether it's scheme, talent evaluation, or simply making adjustments. If you want to play the swing for the fences and chase five star Sierra kids with your chips you might as well stay home and focus on some kids who you have at least a chance with. Time, resources, and momentum are killed when you waste time playing recruiting Powerball. Sheer stupidity.

"If your a school trying to snag 5 star prospects from a thousand miles away, you need to become a top program again"

Advertisement
Man if this means Scarlett is gone I just lost all my **** rep!!! LOL

There is an obvious disconnect with Goldens logic; he seems to lack critical thinking skills in strategy formulation in almost every aspect of coaching, whether it's scheme, talent evaluation, or simply making adjustments. If you want to play the swing for the fences and chase five star Sierra kids with your chips you might as well stay home and focus on some kids who you have at least a chance with. Time, resources, and momentum are killed when you waste time playing recruiting Powerball. Sheer stupidity.

"If your a school trying to snag 5 star prospects from a thousand miles away, you need to become a top program again"

Totally on-point.

Al golden's narcissism seems to bubble over from time to time. I truly believe he thinks that he is the smartest person in the room, no matter where he is.

Advertisement
Interesting....

Time to make a few phone calls.
Well, did you find out anything? I hope it's good news for the Canes, we need some.

No luck. Complete silence. The last time I talked to Dexter which was after he was decomitted he told me the coaching rumors and no offer for Jalen were to much to not decommit.

With this rumor and his previous comments it leads me to think we're getting both.

A package deal of Dex and Julious is in my opinion better than one Scarlett.

Interesting....

Well, did you find out anything? I hope it's good news for the Canes, we need some.

No luck. Complete silence. The last time I talked to Dexter which was after he was decomitted he told me the coaching rumors and no offer for Jalen were to much to not decommit.

With this rumor and his previous comments it leads me to think we're getting both.

That is alot of needed speed to be added, especially if we can hold on to Scarlett.

Go Canes

Losing Scarlett to FSU sends a horrific message. Second year in a row losing the preeminent HS RB in South Florida to FSU. Moreover, while we went all out, the slow played him and he was there second choice, who will be playing behind Cook, Pender, and Patrick. The fact he would rather be the second choice in a crowded backfield as opposed to Miami's premier big tailback would be an awful blow IMO

Losing Scarlett to FSU sends a horrific message. Second year in a row losing the preeminent HS RB in South Florida to FSU. Moreover, while we went all out, the slow played him and he was there second choice, who will be playing behind Cook, Pender, and Patrick. The fact he would rather be the second choice in a crowded backfield as opposed to Miami's premier big tailback would be an awful blow IMO

I think he's going to be the man at UF.

Advertisement
Interesting....

I agree, I would be very happy with this.

Advertisement
Back