Jalen Julius

Why can't anyone on this site spell "staff"? It's annoying.

image.jpg

Advertisement
What's funny is Dex said the coaches told him to wait Because they don't have room, yet they offer his boy? Something smells fishy

No room for a 3rd RB would be my guess. Room for a DB now that they missed on everyone else? **** yea

What's funny is Dex said the coaches told him to wait Because they don't have room, yet they offer his boy? Something smells fishy

No room for a 3rd RB would be my guess. Room for a DB now that they missed on everyone else? **** yea

Because they are losing Scarlett
We missing on two other prospects barry and Lewis it seems and both green and houston so thats probably how those spots came open...... i think we could finish with Calloway, Redwine, Norton or Scott, Julius, and williams

Advertisement

We missing on two other prospects barry and Lewis it seems and both green and houston so thats probably how those spots came open...... i think we could finish with Calloway, Redwine, Norton or Scott, Julius, and williams

Can't believe the staff thought they had a chance with green and Houston lol

Would you have rathered them not even try?

Yes because your not landing those kids with a losing record and thousands of miles away from home

Advertisement

Yes because your not landing those kids with a losing record and thousands of miles away from home

Wasting time and money. Those private jets to California cost.... Especially when you get no one in return. It's idiotic imo, Serra is the ultimate USC feeder school....

If we go to cali, get kids from Kaaya's old high school who would really consider playing at the U... it already worked with Milo... now i knw they can find a few prospects there.. like 4 star WR Dymond Lee, whose first offer came from...... wait for it, Miami... and he was Kaaya's favorite target

LMAO. You can't make this s*** up.

In the last few days, the staph is finally offering or talking to certain recruits most on this board have been clamoring for over the past several months. Offered Fenton a few days ago, which was way too late and he apparently hates the staff for ignoring him all year. Then Redwine, who's apparently more receptive to their late advances. And now they may or may not be talking to Julius.

It's hard not to expect the staph to only end up with Walton at RB. I'll be pleasantly surprised if Scarlett sticks and completely blown away if they manage to get Williams back to go along with those two. Oh, and Julius belongs here on his own merits because we desperately need more Miami speed. What a s***show.

Yep, we should have Julius, Williams, Fenton, Redwine (or another local CB) in the bag right now. Instead we are scrambling our asses off for the 5th straight year.

How don't you learn from your prior failures? I just don't understand.

Forget Julius at CB, hes elecrric with the ball in his hands.... we could have had Fenton, Causey, Redwine, and Carlton Davis at CB.... then We got Johnson, and possibly could have had Kendrell McFadden (diehard canes fan) or SBB (see McFadden) at safety... smh... and next year we have Malek Young, Trayvon Mullen, and Dontye Carrie-Williams next year.... we have to lock at least 2 of the 3 up

No chance after the way Golden treated the kid previously.

Advertisement
They will slow play him. Just get prepared for that now. They will full court press SSmith, TMullen, DJackson from HHS, and some OOS cats...DCW will be a Plan B and that's a **** shame.

Advertisement

Wasting time and money. Those private jets to California cost.... Especially when you get no one in return. It's idiotic imo, Serra is the ultimate USC feeder school....

Exactly.
Total waste of time.

Meanwhile we have most of the best prospects in our back yard, but that's right, we are recruiting a different kind of kid, As Al/Blake said after the season

Advertisement
Back