Jalen Harrell moving to CB?

Colbert had a slightly over the legal limit wind aided 10.60--100m speed. Harrell is a big guy whose best 100m in high school was just under 11.4 seconds.
Adrian ran a 4.2 at pro day repeatedly. They definitely aren't in that same conversation other than position change. But ac didn't have a position change. He always played both because his versatility was utilized that way.

Advertisement
Ivey is the best what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I think he meant Ivey's a bust

HOT TAKE: If Harrell and Clarke show they are the goods at CB in the Spring.....Ivey looks to transfer.

Advertisement
Ivey is the worst CB on the roster bar none.

Yes Blades did struggle in the 2nd half of the season last year before he had to sit out with myocarditis due to Covid, but he still had 7PBU’s & has 13PBU’s on his career thus far.

Blades didn’t play after the Va Tech game, but Ivey did, go watch him vs UNC & OK ST, in what world is he remotely better? Ivey is still the most targeted CB & has given up the most yards & TD’s in the secondary.

He’s terrible, it’s not really up for debate anymore, I have no idea what anyone is watching if they think he even deserves to be on the field any further, he’s not even a Miami caliber corner, let alone better than any of CB’s we have on roster & that includes kids who haven’t even played more than 20 snaps.

Again, yes Blades did struggle in the 2nd half of the season, but in no way shape or form is Ivey better than him.

I’m not being an *******, but seriously wtf do yall watch when yall see Ivey play, like enlighten me because I sincerely do not see it one bit with him, his best qualities are all tackling & playing close to the line of scrimmage, any time he has to cover further than 8 yards down the field he has no clue what he’s doing back there. To be as big as he is I’ve never seen a corner get beat on inside leverage as much as he does & good God he has the worse hips in DB history, he opens the gate (opens his hips too soon out of his stance) worse than any CB I’ve ever seen & literally gets beat nearly every snap he takes. So it always baffles TF outta me when people every offseason try to convince me that Ivey isn’t as awful as I’ve been saying he is since 2019 lol.
I agree whole heartedly Ivey is awful but man watching him lock up “sCaRy TeRrY” was hiliarious. I think what u alluded to earlier is right tho blades isn’t all the way back so Harrell is there to be a safety net with injuries and possible to guard tes

I think his best position is ultimately striker. He's a good cover guy but not fast enough to be a high-end corner. And his body-type can carry more weight.

Byron Jones turned in a 4.43--40 at the Indy Combine and in high school equaled or bettered the high school national elite standards in the 200m and 400m sprints. He also set an NFL combine record in the standing broad jump of 12'-3" and had a vertical jump of over 44" showing trememdous explosion.
But was he "elite" at playing cb?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back