Jalen Grimble Looks Good For Oregon State

Supercane85

Band
Banned
Did nothing in D'Onfrio's system but is very impressive looking now at Oregon State. They are playing USC on ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the same. He looks like..actually pretty good. Just another reason to blame the scheme.

Dam. We just beat Duke, who nobody including most on this board gave us a chance, and we're making threads about another cast-off.

Im actually a student at Oregon State. First time I watched Grimble play was last spring game and was absolutely shocked by the way he played. Hes actually a legit player and it definitely makes me question even more what Golden and everyone else are doing.

Dam. We just beat Duke, who nobody including most on this board gave us a chance, and we're making threads about another cast-off.

there were several all conference type players that we cast off. instead of trying to work with the players, coaches just kicked them out.

EJ, gionni paul, grimble, storm johnson, bunche (?) ...

Advertisement
He sucks in this scheme. A lot of our players do. Chick would be JJ Watt if he wasn't playing for Miami in this scheme

Man beating duke ant nothing special in my eyes duke will always be duke. Still think this coaching staff needs to go. You have guys thats good in high school ok at miami then good again when the get to the nfl this staff needs to show that they can develop some players and win the big games and duke is not a big game we flat out had better talent and it showed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He sucks in this scheme. A lot of our players do. Chick would be JJ Watt if he wasn't playing for Miami in this scheme

I hope you're trolling. Chick and Watt shouldn't be used in the same sentence. You're comparing a decent college player to arguable the best defensive player in pro football

Yep so good that they got creamed 35-10 and gave up 200 yards rushing.... try again MOPES

Grimble is playing in a attack and control the gap vs. read and react...... guy has talent and bet he gets to the show

Advertisement
Yep so good that they got creamed 35-10 and gave up 200 yards rushing.... try again MOPES

So because they lost and got run on, it's all Grimble's fault? So Cane fans should have blamed one player when Nebraska rushed for 300 yards?

He was undersized so it makes sense that it took him a few years to physically come around.

So because they lost and got run on, it's all Grimble's fault? So Cane fans should have blamed one player when Nebraska rushed for 300 yards?

200 yards rushing is 200 yards rushing.... you guys love to blame players all the time. This is headed right towards blaming staff again

All i ever read is Chick sucks, King sucks.... blah blah same stuff...

200 yards rushing is 200 yards rushing.... you guys love to blame players all the time. This is headed right towards blaming staff again

All i ever read is Chick sucks, King sucks.... blah blah same stuff...

I was just pointing out that it doesn't make sense to blame one D lineman for a loss. What are you saying? Seems like you are saying the thread is going to start blaming the staff and then you say all you hear is blame on the players...I'm a little confused. I agree, although there is plenty of blame to go around, this forum has way too much of it.

Advertisement
Back