Jalean Phillips.....all that needs to be said.

I should be asking you and everyone else that starts a Phillips thread that same question! Why the Phillips threads and no GR threads? When he ball out don't come back talking about how proud you are of him and how he's reppin' the U and all that jazz!
Beacause they have agenda's against GR for opting out for his mom. They can't stand that the kid put family first because they never would.

Advertisement
As a 40plus season ticket holder I cringe every time I hear "Phins Up"

OMG old school Phins are rolling in their graves.

Dallas Cowboys Eye Roll GIF by ScooterMagruder
40 year season ticket holder, ****, must've been nice seeing the Fins relevant at one time.

Advertisement
This! And to this day you better not say nothing about Tate GOD Martell and his Joe Camel looking girlfriend lol!
I don’t think one canes fan likes Tate Martel anymore. Maybe excited when he transferred but he turned into a bust when we really needed a legit QB. Prob only good thing he did was help to recruit Phillips.

Sad thing is you continue to talk about Rousseau in a J Phillips thread. Post a Rousseau thread and I will explain to you why opting out didn’t help his mom. He cost his family millions of dollars which IMO is dumb. Have no problem with it but if I’m the kid and never want my mom to work again I’m trying to become a top 5 pick and that took playing last year. I said he got bad advice bc whoever told him he would still be top 10 after one season of production and average size/speed is an idiot.

An
I don’t think one canes fan likes Tate Martel anymore. Maybe excited when he transferred but he turned into a bust when we really needed a legit QB. Prob only good thing he did was help to recruit Phillips.

Sad thing is you continue to talk about Rousseau in a J Phillips thread. Post a Rousseau thread and I will explain to you why opting out didn’t help his mom. He cost his family millions of dollars which IMO is dumb. Have no problem with it but if I’m the kid and never want my mom to work again I’m trying to become a top 5 pick and that took playing last year. I said he got bad advice bc whoever told him he would still be top 10 after one season of production and average size/speed is an idiot.
I'll stop talking about GR when you do! How bout that? Lol

Advertisement
And you trust to call my response stupid? Headed to the bank right now to cash a fat *** check. Stay safe while you're on troll patrol.

LOL - yea, I guess I’m just a poor shmuck, but at least I know that people that have real money don’t go to banks to cash checks.

Don't forget to lock up your bicycle when you go in to the bank.

Advertisement

*whispers* his family still has millions of dollars.

Advertisement
*whispers* his family still has millions of dollars.
Exactly. But not only that, but how the **** does anyone know if he would have met expectations? Or worse, gotten a season ending/career ending injury??? It's so easy to say he would have been a top 5 pick and that he lost millions.. I get it, it sucked that he opted out. Would've loved to see him JP and QR play together, but it didn't happen. This man was still a 1st round pick, which no one can take away from him, and he is a millionaire. Let it go already.

Advertisement
Back