Jalean Phillips.....all that needs to be said.

Advertisement
What about the kid that ORIGINALLY committed to Miami as a 3 star outta high school, NOT Ucla but MIAMI and became a 1st rounder in ONE season despite being a backup early in that ONE season? Now that's a story worth repeating!!!
The lack of talk about Rosseau can be almost completely attributed to the fact that he didn't play at all last year. If he had, there'd be much more noise. It's pretty simple. You could see it in the 2020 offseason before covid happened. He was projected to be the biggest impact player on D. Then he opted out and things quieted back down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Start one... btw where are all the Ray Lewis was great threads, people only ever talk about Ed Reed, what a shame!
I'm gonna wait til he makes the All Rookie team, and don't bother posting on it. More Rumph, Shannon and Cristobal hating threads and posts than Nevin Shapiro hating threads and post. What a shame.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aint gotta problem with Phillips, just wanna know why you guys got a problem with GR? Like I said, when he ball out ALONG with Phillips, don't go talking about how you knew he was gonna be great. I got him...
You have brought up GR15 in two threads about Phillips. This is a Miami board chances are pretty high there are more dolphins fans in this thread thanks bills. Phillips had some very interesting post about his return from injury today. It is relevant stuff and why a thread was made about him.

You have brought up GR15 in two threads about Phillips. This is a Miami board chances are pretty high there are more dolphins fans in this thread thanks bills. Phillips had some very interesting post about his return from injury today. It is relevant stuff and why a thread was made about him.
I'm done. And not everyone here is a Dolphins fan or Miami native. We're all Hurricane fans though. I know I am, and I root for ALL Canes past and present except for that idiot Winslow.

Advertisement
I should be asking you and everyone else that starts a Phillips thread that same question! Why the Phillips threads and no GR threads? When he ball out don't come back talking about how proud you are of him and how he's reppin' the U and all that jazz!
I think JP played last season and he went higher and most people think JP has a lower bust rate.

I understand all that but GR was rated the 485th player in the nation coming outta high school and still went 1st round despite playing one full season. Much bigger story IMO, but I'm gonna leave this alone now lol.
Then posts 10 more posts on a thread about Jaelan Phillips when we all said make a thread about GR15.

You sound like a high school girl trying to argue but mad no one really cares about what you think.

TBH, quit derailing the thread and grow up and quit being butthurt.

As a 40plus season ticket holder I cringe every time I hear "Phins Up"

OMG old school Phins are rolling in their graves.

Dallas Cowboys Eye Roll GIF by ScooterMagruder

Advertisement
Back