Jalean Perkins (First offer)

Advertisement

That's not really impressive... It seems like some of these prospects are coming in slower... What happened to running track in the off-season? Speed training?

Or kids were lying abour running 4.2's

Of course kids were lying about 4.2's and their unetgical coaches didnt help... I recall watching an a Aldarius highlight saying ge was a 4.3... The kid was a 4.6, maybe a 4.5 on a good day... There are only a hand full of prospects that run a 4.2, but I would think a skill player in the secondary would run more along lines of a low-high 4.5 not pushing a 4.7... Not saying the kid is a bad player, I just feel like players used to be faster... That's like a linebacker speed..

I know this kid is not ranked by any services but he would be a steal, He is way better than Ryan Mayes who we gave a scholarship too and i know his offer is not commitable but i wish we would accept it. i can see this kid being a future stud for another team if we dont sign him.

How is this kid a 0 star? Does he not go to enough camps or something? Seems to be like a pretty good player, but what makes him fly under the radar so much?

Advertisement
Kermit Whitfield almost singlehandily won FSU the national title and most on here said all he would ever be is a track guy like is cousin Marvin Bracy because he had no hands.

I think Kermit will be a good player, but that hole he ran through was GAPING. The guy responsible for that lane fell down. Anyone with a pulse and straight-line speed would have housed that.

Not overwhelmed by his highlight film though he demonstrated good hustle and pursuit. What I mainly saw was that the middle of his team's defense was toothless - line bucks going the distance.

Advertisement
No doubt he hustles, can be physical and never gives up on a play. I can tell by how fast his feet turn over the kid is fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back