Jalar Holley working hard..

I wasn't gonna mention it but since you did, it's great hes showing how hard hes willing to work but he obviously is learning backwards. As high as he breaks any decent lineman will bully him. His balance is off. The plus is jess will fix that quick and turn him and buddy from up top into savage's in the trench

But I’m going to put that on the dude training him. He’s only focused on Holleys take off. Should have a bar he would hit if he came up too high.

Advertisement
Give him a shirt and hopefully hes making big moves by his RS soph year....

If anyone complains about that time needed remember is the trenches man and you need to have the strength to match the quickness thats why Nesta was barely a blip on the radar

While you're at it, the guy with the dreads could use a shirt as well.

Advertisement
Biggest thing outside of the kids with obvious talent is effort. You cannot reach effort especially with kids that size who usually are just bigger.

REALLY curious to see who steps up out of Ford, Silvera and Miller......
Seems to be especially noticeable on the lines.

Kids grow up bigger than everyone else and just manhandle everyone until suddenly everyone is their size.

A guy like Nesta should be great because he has the attitude and desire beyond the obvious talent.

**** I forgot about Ford. He was the one I though would blow up, but he appears to lack that dogg. See how he progresses under new staff before I Jag him.

Advertisement
Seems like a focused guy. When I saw him at Paradise, he was first in line for every rep and teaching session. Good sign for a DT.

Well spoken kid for an 18-year old. Most kids his age cannot put together a coherent thought. Hardworking, intelligent, I think Simpson knows exactly what we got with this kid from Buford, GA.

Advertisement
He's more compact, short for a DT but it's great to see he has the work ethic to match his high motor. I can see him being a gem after a couple years of Simpsons tutelage. And we're off to a good start on 2020 DT class with moise and riggins on board already.

LoL, this board is comical, the dude training em is not a d-line coach, he's just teaching em explosion and get off drills along with footwork, the main thing is this guys worj ethic is already there for a big guy, he has th i s guy basically doing receiver and runningback drills. He'll definitely be a dawg out their, you can tell this guy is about being successful.

Never have been impressed with this kid. Blissett looks like the prospect, this guy has JAG written all over him.

And is no one going to mention his cup size? Dude looks to be a 54 DD.
You are so ugly. I assume that's you. No wonder you are so frustrated and angry. No woman would go near you.

There's no hard and fast correlation (direct or inverse) between manboob cup size and explosiveness.

I'm sure there are peer-reviewed published studies addressing this issue.

Advertisement
You should see them running sprints right now at the end of lifts,” Feeley said. “They are out of their minds. They don’t want to lose. The competitive edge is alive and well with these guys.”

These guys are as tough and athletic and as willing to win as anywhere I have ever seen,” Feeley said. “I can’t wait to see what the next seven months brings before we kick off.”

Coach feely talking (new S&C coach)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

He's witnessing what always made UM great, if the offense and special teams starts giving the same effort as the defense has been the last 3yrs, teams are going to start getting run off the field. This is going to be a **** of a game for a 1st time headcoach to be starting with but coach diaz is the perfect person to be in this position right now cause nobody needs to tell him the history and what this game means, he knows this game is more important than playing Fsu cause with Fsu, you know unless the world comes to an end, you'll see them again next year, but these cowards took us off their schedule and consistently been running, np, get em ready coach enos!

You are so ugly. I assume that's you. No wonder you are so frustrated and angry. No woman would go near you.

There's no hard and fast correlation (direct or inverse) between manboob cup size and explosiveness.

I'm sure there are peer-reviewed published studies addressing this issue.
My avatar is Gary Ferman.

I hope he proves me wrong because I like his character. Seems like a hard-working young man with a good head on his shoulders. But the one time I saw him live he was extremely pedestrian. Both of the opposition's DT's outplayed him.

He's more compact, short for a DT but it's great to see he has the work ethic to match his high motor. I can see him being a gem after a couple years of Simpsons tutelage. And we're off to a good start on 2020 DT class with moise and riggins on board already.

Hes not that short. Dude is like 6'3

Advertisement
Back