Jalan McClendon Committed to NC State

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a QB from North Carolina That james coley offered last month, it then made his top 2 choices NC State and UM. So with UM now almost certainly done at qb he chose the home school in NCS.

Good luck to him except against UM.

Go Canes

He is a QB from North Carolina That james coley offered last month, it then made his top 2 choices NC State and UM. So with UM now almost certainly done at qb he chose the home school in NCS.

Go Canes

Rosier from Bama the only one left

thanks Tex

31.gif

Advertisement

Go Canes

Rosier from Bama the only one left

Rosier and Isom are the only ones left, I hope our QB class is Brad Kaaya and Malik Rosier.

Dream (realistic) QB class would be Kaaya, Rosier, and Winky Flowers with the chance to try QB first and if he doesn't make it we could switch him to Safety (IMO the position that gets him to the NFL)

Alin Edouard has said that he will stay commited even if we bring in another QB to go along with Kaaya and himself. He said as long as he will have a fair shot at the QB spot and we promise not to switch his position, "he doesn't care how many QBs we bring in" he will be a Cane.

Even though Alin Edouard has said ^^^^ I still believe that he will decomit to Louisville or USF if we indeed do land Rosier to go along with Kaaya.

I honestly hope we keep the two we have, was this McClendon the kid who looked like the next Tebow, if it is him, good riddance

Advertisement
I honestly hope we keep the two we have, was this McClendon the kid who looked like the next Tebow, if it is him, good riddance

No that's a '15 kid your thinking of. I can't remember his name cuz it's really weird. Lol

Advertisement
Back