Jakorian Bennett new CB offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid probably knows Christian Williams if he is from Mobile. Hopefully a friendly face in the DB room will help our cause

Advertisement
Bama dropped him. Let’s be real here. If I remember correctly there was an article out where he basically said Bama stopped communicating with him, etc etc but we were hot on his tail at the right time and he made the switch.
He’s cooley’s cousin and wanted to come back to south Florida fwiw

i laugh at Corey Flagg posting 4.5 but this kid might be sub 4.4

Been a lot of Corey Flagg jokes on here lately. Man the one game I saw and the SR Hudl I have seen from this kid doesn't look like a kid who is a scrub. Is he Justin Flowe? No. But Flagg is a stud at LB.

Been a lot of Corey Flagg jokes on here lately. Man the one game I saw and the SR Hudl I have seen from this kid doesn't look like a kid who is a scrub. Is he Justin Flowe? No. But Flagg is a stud at LB.
@Dwinstitles they sell themselves. The kid reacts. He doesn’t break up or dead plays.
if he was a stud, he’d have more big 12 and sec Offers

Bama dropped him. Let’s be real here. If I remember correctly there was an article out where he basically said Bama stopped communicating with him, etc etc but we were hot on his tail at the right time and he made the switch.

They dropped him for his teammate kendall sheffield

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles they sell themselves. The kid reacts. He doesn’t break up or dead plays.
if he was a stud, he’d have more big 12 and sec Offers
Highlights r highlights they always look good man....its designed for kids to look good. Flaggs tape looks awesome but its the speed translation to the ACC thats a huge concern.....he doesnt have closing speed and looks lazy in games those are huge red flags to me.

Highlights r highlights they always look good man....its designed for kids to look good. Flaggs tape looks awesome but its the speed translation to the ACC thats a huge concern.....he doesnt have closing speed and looks lazy in games those are huge red flags to me.
He looks slower to the ball than Shaq. I want to see a kid blowing up plays in the backfield

Advertisement
He looks slower to the ball than Shaq. I want to see a kid blowing up plays in the backfield
Yea I want to see a player that has “see ball get ball” that missile closing speed at every skill position like a Sam brooks or a Gurvan Hall.

This kid doesn’t have that,fans complain about shaq my goodness they will complain about Flagg. Either Diaz does a knowels to him and starts him cause he’s “his guy” or this kid transfers when he’s here 100%

Yea I want to see a player that has “see ball get ball” that missile closing speed at every skill position like a Sam brooks or a Gurvan Hall.

This kid doesn’t have that,fans complain about shaq my goodness they will complain about Flagg. Either Diaz does a knowels to him and starts him cause he’s “his guy” or this kid transfers when he’s here 100%
I’m fairness. Knowles has improved alof this year. That being said. I don’t want to wait 4- 5 years for a guy to improve.

I’m fairness. Knowles has improved alof this year. That being said. I don’t want to wait 4- 5 years for a guy to improve.
I still don’t like guys that move like him on my Beloved canes defense. I want guys to be terrors and stick out on film like a reed or Taylor I’m super spoiled. I love that these kids will be true canes and I always got love for that but they shouldn’t be on our team we have a standard and that’s my bar.

Advertisement
Back