Jakorian Bennett new CB offer

Advertisement
Technique over speed/timing/patience for DB any day of the week for me..but you can’t be slower and thinking too much at DB

Advertisement
So was dean... bama doesn’t heavily recruit juco guys like they do with high school recruits.

Bama dropped him. Let’s be real here. If I remember correctly there was an article out where he basically said Bama stopped communicating with him, etc etc but we were hot on his tail at the right time and he made the switch.

Bama dropped him. Let’s be real here. If I remember correctly there was an article out where he basically said Bama stopped communicating with him, etc etc but we were hot on his tail at the right time and he made the switch.

I think the posters point was that Bama doesn't really go the JUCO route too often. Even if they offer a guy. So just because this kid was offered by Bama, doesn't mean that's its commitable. He could be a plan C type for them. Bama gets whoever the **** they want at CB these days from the HS ranks. Savion Smith is the only JUCO guy I remember them taking in the last few years. And I don't think he even starts.

I trust Rumph when it comes to development so if the kid has the raw tools, sign him up. Especially if he will be here by December. That's an added bonus.

I think the posters point was that Bama doesn't really go the JUCO route too often. Even if they offer a guy. So just because this kid was offered by Bama, doesn't mean that's its commitable. He could be a plan C type for them. Bama gets whoever the **** they want at CB these days from the HS ranks. Savion Smith is the only JUCO guy I remember them taking in the last few years. And I don't think he even starts.

True true. Good point!

Advertisement
Smith did start for them last year but left early for the draft and didn't get picked.

Advertisement
Bama ended up letting Dean go...It was UM, ASU, and a mountain west team.
That wasn't my point. My point was that just because he has a bama offer doesnt mean he has a committable offer, just like dean. He had an offer but Bama wasn't going after him.

Advertisement
That wasn't my point. My point was that just because he has a bama offer doesnt mean he has a committable offer, just like dean. He had an offer but Bama wasn't going after him.

Fair enough...If it's not commitable...OK. I think them coming in late like this with him blowing up means they're interested. But you may be right, could be just on their board and deciding based on how their HS CB targets go.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back