Jake O'Donnell

ARJB

Miserable, Pathetic ****
Banned
Let me tell you something about Jake O'Donnell. Kid is skinnyyyy. He's listed as about 230 I think....and he carries that weight **** well. We get him redshirted and lifting, he's definitely gonna weigh around 260-275 when he's done. Also looks like he's a douchebag. I like that because it means he don't care what people think and like most northeastern kids, will probably be a little big of a dirty player. He's my personal sleeper in this class.

Advertisement
Relax with that isht, ringzino. Keep it to the WEZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He got a lil Stu Scott eye to him...

7.jpg

This reminds me. Is there a limit on the number of ignore users, and how is it that some don't stay in that state?

Advertisement
i like his attitude. hopefully he can play. earned a scholly at Golden camp... cant be horrible.

Advertisement
We need more hungry white boys on this team. The MEAC thing Randy was aiming for bombed big time.

I've seen some white boys play some pretty smart football. Is anyone here suggesting that Chik, being white, isn't quite up to snuff? I mean, what's the damned difference what color a player is?

God only knows, we haven't been playing too bright the past few years.

Advertisement
We need more hungry white boys on this team. The MEAC thing Randy was aiming for bombed big time.

We laugh. But thats what we look like. Not bcuz of the color of our players, but bcuz of the lack of depth and size. We look like FAMU with bigger Olinemen.

Advertisement
Back