Jake O'Donnell

AaronRodgersJewBeard

Miserable, Pathetic ****
Let me tell you something about Jake O'Donnell. Kid is skinnyyyy. He's listed as about 230 I think....and he carries that weight damn well. We get him redshirted and lifting, he's definitely gonna weigh around 260-275 when he's done. Also looks like he's a douchebag. I like that because it means he don't care what people think and like most northeastern kids, will probably be a little big of a dirty player. He's my personal sleeper in this class.

5Ringz

Thunderdome
Relax with that isht, ringzino. Keep it to the WEZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

#26-MEAST

Junior
The first two posters in this thread are what's wrong with society.

Chuckles

Junior
This reminds me. Is there a limit on the number of ignore users, and how is it that some don't stay in that state?

BigPoppaCane

BIGGIE SMALLS
Another white bwoy!

Canesbball

Bran
Hopefully we reel in some bigger names so we can push him out of this class. Not really a fan.

pcitycane

Staff member
i like his attitude. hopefully he can play. earned a scholly at Golden camp... cant be horrible.

Dandycane

Thunderdome
We need more hungry white boys on this team. The MEAC thing Randy was aiming for bombed big time.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
I've seen some white boys play some pretty smart football. Is anyone here suggesting that Chik, being white, isn't quite up to snuff? I mean, what's the damned difference what color a player is?

God only knows, we haven't been playing too bright the past few years.

5Ringz

Thunderdome
We need more hungry white boys on this team. The MEAC thing Randy was aiming for bombed big time.

We laugh. But thats what we look like. Not bcuz of the color of our players, but bcuz of the lack of depth and size. We look like FAMU with bigger Olinemen.