Jake Garcia

Advertisement
He's very accurate on the deep ball. Excellent at reading defenses and checking off to 2nd and 3rd receiver. Uncanny ability to lead receivers to where they need to be by ball placement. Big time leader and competitor.
Can’t say I’ve seen the leader and competitor side of him but I sure hope so. If he does, he’ll be lights out. He’s definitely got the physical tools which is half the battle. Watched his film a few weeks ago and comparing it to some of our past QB recruits (Kaaya, Allison, Williams, Van Dyke) and it’s not even close. And he fares well compared to other 2021 QBs imo. Take him any day over Miller Moss. Don’t know what USC was thinking.

I like His pedigree and how he pulled every stop to try and get his senior season in by even having his mom and dad separate just to play football on the east coast and transferring to 2 powerhouse programs in Georgia and played well despite the obvious increase in competition compared to what he was used to in Cali. The fact that he’s fared well given the circumstances tells me something honestly 💯. Plus the kid seems to have a big personality and will fit in well with the culture down in Miami and he seems to relate really well with all groups of people.

247 guys were raving about his arm talent etc in his commitment breakdown

hair unfolds GIF
takes 2 weeks to wash that hair

Advertisement
Can’t say I’ve seen the leader and competitor side of him but I sure hope so. If he does, he’ll be lights out. He’s definitely got the physical tools which is half the battle. Watched his film a few weeks ago and comparing it to some of our past QB recruits (Kaaya, Allison, Williams, Van Dyke) and it’s not even close. And he fares well compared to other 2021 QBs imo. Take him any day over Miller Moss. Don’t know what USC was thinking.
The competitor side was going to Georgia to play football and winning over two locker rooms.

Advertisement
I think Jaxson Dart from Corner Canyon, UT will beat out Miller Moss at SC

Among the top off-the-field things he needs to know:
1. No glove, no love.
2. If in doubt, don’t pull it out.
3. If you have to think twice, she’s not that nice.
Otherwise, welcome to the U !!

Last edited:
I like His pedigree and how he pulled every stop to try and get his senior season in by even having his mom and dad separate just to play football on the east coast and transferring to 2 powerhouse programs in Georgia and played well despite the obvious increase in competition compared to what he was used to in Cali. The fact that he’s fared well given the circumstances tells me something honestly 💯. Plus the kid seems to have a big personality and will fit in well with the culture down in Miami and he seems to relate really well with all groups of people.

247 guys were raving about his arm talent etc in his commitment breakdown
Things are about to light up in Miami!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back