Jake Garcia

8E86EE03-ADD7-4CEC-A95D-284A2B706B0F.jpeg

🌴🙌🏿🌴🏈 THE U FAMILY

Advertisement
What's his story, is he a real baller or just a Greentree stud. Please someone tell me he has great pocket awareness if he's not dual threat with our oline.
Athletic, good ball, accurate, has touch, can roll out and throw on the run and seems to pick up when a WR is about to break off. Footwork can still improve but that’s common. Highest ranked QB since the legendary Cane Kyle Wright.

personally, I’m a fan and think he’s the answer in the future (haven’t said that in a very long time). Now, some other posters don’t seem as excited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Athletic, good ball, accurate, has touch, can roll out and throw on the run and seems to pick up when a WR is about to break off. Footwork can still improve but that’s common. Highest ranked QB since the legendary Cane Kyle Wright.

personally, I’m a fan and think he’s the answer in the future (haven’t said that in a very long time). Now, some other posters don’t seem as excited.
He's very accurate on the deep ball. Excellent at reading defenses and checking off to 2nd and 3rd receiver. Uncanny ability to lead receivers to where they need to be by ball placement. Big time leader and competitor.

Advertisement
Back