Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, but you do you, girl. Learned long ago all the facts in the world don't matter to people holding irrational opinions.

Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I knew Matocha was gonna transfer when he signed. Just like I expect Worsham to transfer by next year as well. They are strong transfer material.
Can’t argue with that. Especially if we get Garcia and King 👑 comes back next year. From what I recall Matocha is a good teammate so I wish him the best but it’s looking like he may get burried in the depth chart even if King don’t come back. You are probably right with Worsham as well with the talent we are starting to stack at WR.

Can’t argue with that. Especially if we get Garcia and King 👑 comes back next year. From what I recall Matocha is a good teammate so I wish him the best but it’s looking like he may get burried in the depth chart even if King don’t come back. You are probably right with Worsham as well with the talent we are starting to stack at WR.
Exactly. Matocha isn’t a bad QB, but barring injuries... he’ll never play at Miami. And as for Worsham, he was on the fence about Miami from the get ho. Also he’s small, he isn’t fast, and he looks lazy... all that coupled with the fact that Miami has a good group of WRs... let’s me know he won’t be a Miami for too long.

Advertisement
Exactly. Matocha isn’t a bad QB, but barring injuries... he’ll never play at Miami. And as for Worsham, he was on the fence about Miami from the get ho. Also he’s small, he isn’t fast, and he looks lazy... all that coupled with the fact that Miami has a good group of WRs... let’s me know he won’t be a Miami for too long.
Your definitely off base, we've barely seen worsham let alone can tell if he is lazy or not pope is small also. Wat point u trying to make?

Advertisement
Your definitely off base, we've barely seen worsham let alone can tell if he is lazy or not pope is small also. Wat point u trying to make?
Visit this post maybe this time next year. Pope May be small, but he’s fast. Worsham isn’t.

Last edited:
Thanks for the hot take Miss Cleo

Thanks for the hot take Miss Cleo
Anytime. But again... we’ll revisit this post in the future. Either you guys are senile or in denial, but I don’t know if you know, but it’s not hard to predict a kid transferring. In the past 10 years Miami has had several QB transfer. And they were pretty much all Peyton Matocha. Ryan Williams, Evan Sherriffs, Kevin Olsen, Vinny Jr., Jack Allison, Jarren Williams, Cade Weldon... and it’s all because of having to compete a higher level that they cant. Then, getting past up by those who can! As for WR, I see Worsham being in the same light of Njoku, Hightower, Brady, etc... They all left for the same reason... they felt like they were to good not to be on the field at Miami, but all of them had subpar speed and skills. I watch Worsham throughout all the camps we covered, and he’s just not it. There’s reason why he dropped so far down on rankings. I don’t know if he’ll get it at Miami... but as of now, I’ve seen enough of him to know he has alotttttt to work on. And someone like him feels like he’s probably ready right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anytime. But again... we’ll revisit this post in the future. Either you guys are senile or in denial, but I don’t know if you know, but it’s not hard to predict a kid transferring. In the past 10 years Miami has had several QB transfer. And they were pretty much all Peyton Matocha. Ryan Williams, Evan Sherriffs, Kevin Olsen, Vinny Jr., Jack Allison, Jarren Williams, Cade Weldon... and it’s all because of having to compete a higher level that they cant. Then, getting past up by those who can! As for WR, I see Worsham being in the same light of Njoku, Hightower, Brady, etc... They all left for the same reason... they felt like they were to good not to be on the field at Miami, but all of them had subpar speed and skills. I watch Worsham throughout all the camps we covered, and he’s just not it. There’s reason why he dropped so far down on rankings. I don’t know if he’ll get it at Miami... but as of now, I’ve seen enough of him to know he has alotttttt to work on. And someone like him feels like he’s probably ready right now.
I think you are way off on Worsham. His feet and hands are high level. There is a reason Bama took his commitment and then “kept him warm” all fall. He’s a good prospect. The hip injuries are a concern but he appears to be healthy. He needs to get stronger, but there is a ton to work with. He’s as sound a HS receiver as you will see. I love the 20 WR class and he is part of why.

Worddd.

The way we are chasing Garcia is kinda cringe. He's not this 5 star can't miss prospect.

He is your every year 4 star California QB. If he comes, cool. If he doesn't, we'll be ok.

In what “way” are we chasing him? The fans are driving 99% of the hysteria around this kid and his recruitment. If you were referring to the fans then yeah, very cringe. If you were referring to the staff simply trying to land a QB in the class who hasnt told us to fvck off yet, then I don’t see the issue with us swinging.

In what “way” are we chasing him? The fans are driving 99% of the hysteria around this kid and his recruitment. If you were referring to the fans then yeah, very cringe. If you were referring to the staff simply trying to land a QB in the class who hasnt told us to fvck off yet, then I don’t see the issue with us swinging.
I was talking about the fans, the hashtag etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back