Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no. But I can tell where this is going, so I'll fold instead (no point arguing with a doorknob). Good job buddy, you won the Internet today. Here's your ⭐
....Take that Star and put it on Kakaks UM Helmet, for his Dumbazz INT in the Endzone effectively losing the FSU game...

Advertisement
not saying our fans aren't dumb, but if someone posts something on a USC board, i have no qualms about it going viral anywhere. thats on the person who posted it and not the fans imo. youre still putting the info out there for people to consume esp on a message board. if it were meant to be private, then post it in the first place.

Advertisement
Maybe he wants to see what our offense looks like under lashlee before he pulls the trigger.
Exactly what I was thinking. We have heard about a single scrimmage (and another one today). Once he gets to see if the hype is real, he can feel confident in pulling the flip trigger.

I do.

#1 passing yards career
# 2 in yards in single season
#2 passing TDs career
T4 TDs in single season

And he broke the career records in just 3 years.

If Garcia broke Miami's records in passing yards and was #2 in TDs in 3 seasons, I'd say he was pretty good
Our D’Onofrio led defense sucked so bad in those days (bend don’t break my ***) that people forget that we had a decent offense. I would have killed for that kind of offense production last year.

Advertisement
What Berlin did in the second half against the Jorts Sh*ts on anything Totem pole Kayak did in his entire career at UM...
The great thing about Berlin was he would did an enormous hole then managed to look the best climbing out of it. All came crashing down with the Tennessee game though. Oh yeah and he NEVER lost to UF or FSU.

He has a point - Kaya we the most immobile QBs ever. In my opinion our Qb doesn’t have to be a duel threat guy but he has to be able to move.
I've watched all the film available. He has good pocket presence, accurate when throwing on the run and can take off and run when necessary. Most importantly, he has a quick release which tends to negate concerns that he's not dual function.

My only concern is that one of the scouts compared him to Ryan Tannehill and we don't have 8 years for him to put it all together.

A large percentage of our fans are idiots Brock... It was something I had to come to terms with lol.

Gaytor fans might be the worst, but we're not too far behind unfortunately.
Idk csz atleast miami can fans admit defeat the gaytors have the term "he isn't even that good or we didn't push" down to a t. It's weird tho csz we even have kids in our class openly recruiting garcia haven't seen it like this before

Advertisement
What Berlin did in the second half against the Jorts Sh*ts on anything Totem pole Kayak did in his entire career at UM...
Berlin never lost to UF or FSU. That’s amazing. But you are comparing apples and oranges. Kaaya played under the worst coaching staff ever at Miami. The talent was average at best, I could go on forever. Berlin had wayyyy more talent than Kaaya did. And Kaaya still broke records here. Show some respect for Brad

news train GIF by NowThis

Advertisement
Berlin never lost to UF or FSU. That’s amazin
5bd795863de02.image.jpg
g. But you are comparing apples and oranges. Kaaya played under the worst coaching staff ever at Miami. The talent was average at best, I could go on forever. Berlin had wayyyy more talent than Kaaya did. And Kaaya still broke records here. Show some respect for Brad
You know you're right...So much so, that I dug this Pic up of Bard in action outta my vast collection of Cane pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back