Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Was always a kaaya fan, hate was because he never beat FSU.
Sucks that he was 0-3 against them. Especially with this stat line - 64/115, 940 yds, 7td, 2int. Had the lead in the second half in all 3 games too.

Would you have liked him to make one MORE play late in the 4th to seal one of those wins? Yes, obviously. But blaming qb play for any of those losses is dumb.

False, but you do you, girl. Learned long ago all the facts in the world don't matter to people holding irrational opinions.
Girl??...MFer you wish you had a Woman that looks like mine...Only a F-ing Moron would want a Sloth Footed Turtle as our QB again...Yeah...Brad Kayak in a Spread system...Thats the ticket...FOH with that BS....Dude couldn't win **** in A Pro Style...Now you want his ilk in a Spread??...Lol...

Advertisement
Sucks that he was 0-3 against them. Especially with this stat line - 64/115, 940 yds, 7td, 2int. Had the lead in the second half in all 3 games too.

Would you have liked him to make one MORE play late in the 4th to seal one of those wins? Yes, obviously. But blaming qb play for any of those losses is dumb.
I have never blamed him, he doesn’t kick extra points or play defense. Kid could flat out spin it out there.

That's your uninformed opinion....Who tf wants a Sloth foot QB running Lashlee's offense??....Stop the insanity....

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure Brad"s feet are still mired in the ground at the Rock. Old two left foot lead foot could throw the ball, but he needed a perfect pocket. With just a hint of pressure he was often known to tackle himself.

I'm pretty sure Brad"s feet are still mired in the ground at the Rock. Old two left foot lead foot could throw the ball, but he needed a perfect pocket. With just a hint of pressure he was often known to tackle himself.
Don’t tell that to the guys here though. Miami doesn’t have the season they had in 2017 with Kaaya at qb. Yeah maybe we beat pitt but there is no way in **** we knock off Notre damne or v tech. Rosiers feet were needed on both of those nights. Not to mention the clutch drives/plays rosier made against FSU and Georgia Tech. You can’t win with statues anymore

Advertisement
Please, tell me where I said Brad Kaaya would thrive in Lashlee's system. Now go post another picture of your neighbors house.
Well since my home shats on his...its not necessary....now go take your 700 posts in 5yrs and run along back to your single wide...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Folding??.....Folding on what??...My neighbors home compared to mine??...Lol...Stop it....
Well, no. But I can tell where this is going, so I'll fold instead (no point arguing with a doorknob). Good job buddy, you won the Internet today. Here's your ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back