Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Don't underestimate the lore of those thick juicy Valdosta Georgia peaches they are big juicy. I enjoyed my visit thoroughly, an that southen drawl they tend to have is real **** also.

Go Canes
He will be close enough to have them visit him when he is the QB for the U.

i will love to have this guy , I can see him veiny our next Brad Kayaa

Maybe my negative opinion of Valdosta (pronounced "Val-dust-ah" bye natives) is colored bye the time eye spent in the local jail, butt you can tell a lot about a town bye there jail.

I fail to see why a conference not having football this season will effect recruits that won't be able to play until next season regardless of where they go
I think with the free year from NCAA there’s more likely of a chance that players leave for the NFL with conferences that are playing this fall opposed to those who don’t. Just my take.

Advertisement
What about Matocha? You think he will transfer? Haven’t heard much about him recently.
I knew Matocha was gonna transfer when he signed. Just like I expect Worsham to transfer by next year as well. They are strong transfer material.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who in there right mind wants another Brad Kayak??

I do.

#1 passing yards career
# 2 in yards in single season
#2 passing TDs career
T4 TDs in single season

And he broke the career records in just 3 years.

If Garcia broke Miami's records in passing yards and was #2 in TDs in 3 seasons, I'd say he was pretty good

Advertisement
BK was our best QB in nearly the last two decades. Y’all can’t see it because of a poor coach and terrible defense. Made all the throws a college qb needs to.
Was always a kaaya fan, hate was because he never beat FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back