Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would only READ the subsequent post (Hard because most of you have ZERO reading comprehension skills) I made, you would have a fuller idea of what I was saying. Why would he attend UGA?? They are stacked at QB....The only other logical choice would be Ga Tech, FSU, or UM. Valdosta is a stones throw from Tallahassee, I hope he won't end up there. Just something to keep an eye on.
FSU? But he’d have to sit three years behind Chubby Purda.

Advertisement
Friday update from USC VIP board:

An update on Jake Gar-cya?

Now that USC quarterback commit Jake Garcia has moved to Valdosta (Ga.) and closer to Miami, we might need to provide weekly updates on his status moving forward. Garcia was quick to state that he's locked in with USC and the move doesn't change his plans to enroll in January. But this week we were told by two independent sources that the flip is in for Garcia to Miami. One of those sources did give a little wiggle room; this source's intel came from the Miami side of things and they "believe" Garcia is ready to make the move. That is far from definitive, but it's certainly not encouraging.

Friday update from USC VIP board:

An update on Jake Gar-cya?

Now that USC quarterback commit Jake Garcia has moved to Valdosta (Ga.) and closer to Miami, we might need to provide weekly updates on his status moving forward. Garcia was quick to state that he's locked in with USC and the move doesn't change his plans to enroll in January. But this week we were told by two independent sources that the flip is in for Garcia to Miami. One of those sources did give a little wiggle room; this source's intel came from the Miami side of things and they "believe" Garcia is ready to make the move. That is far from definitive, but it's certainly not encouraging.

Good thing I haven't even put pants on yet this morning.

I am going to feel bad for Garcia, if after all this UM talk, he ends up going to another ACC team. That target 🎯 on him would be his downfall. Only question would be, where to send the flowers and get well soon cards? 😂

Advertisement
If he balls out against this competition then hes gonna prove himself as a top 3 qb nationally imo
I honestly think that might happen. I think he tweeted that he’s yet to play a full season of high school ball.
Another thing to take into account is that Ga has been putting out and will have some stud qb’s for the 22 class and it’s likely do to coaching and he went there to make sure he continues to get coached up.
Dodnt Justin fields and Lawrence have the same qb coach? Maybe he wants to go to the same dude

Advertisement
Haha. It almost would be appropriate for the dialogue about him to go from "That kid is so immature and blowing his entire future if not life" to "That dude turns 30 this year. How is he still on the roster?!".

Jokes aside, more power to the kid. Haven't heard anything negative about him in a long time.
Why not stay 6 years, do grad classes, perhaps try to get an assistant job. Sounds like a good gig to me.

Advertisement
i caution when it says from the miami side of things. as we know, these kids tell people what they want to hear or change their minds before even going public.

until its from USCs side of things, i wont believe it
It’s from the usc side of things, they been saying he’s been solid all along but now all of sudden even they think a flip to Miami is coming

Thing I love about Jake Garcia is he understands he’s far from where he should be and is working hard to improve.

1.) Worked hard with his QB coach all offseason.
2.) Performed well at QB camp in offseason.
3.) Moved across country just to make sure he gets more QB reps because he knows he needs them.
4.) Moved to big time school in south to play big time ball.
5.) Flipping soon to the best CFB program in the country.

Lot to like about this kid.

Advertisement
I keep telling myself it's not going to happen............
garcia.jpg

It’s from the usc side of things, they been saying he’s been solid all along but now all of sudden even they think a flip to Miami is coming

i meant the guy reporting it said one of his sources is getting it from the miami side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back