Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
things like this is what makes me ready to get my heart broke i really hope it isn’t a jm situation where he leads fans on and stays at usc he’s never shut down his recruitments so hopefully we snag the future but likes mean nothing

Attachments

• 3ED7F975-CB35-4D09-A9D5-F29E5F16AC27.png
    3ED7F975-CB35-4D09-A9D5-F29E5F16AC27.png
    742.3 KB · Views: 676
Advertisement
He’s committed to USC until he’s not. In the meantime, he isn’t going to say a single thing about not being on board with SC. It’s pretty simple.

When, and if, he’s 100% with Miami, he will flip and that will be that. I think he ends up at Miami.
His dad is coming out with him and wants him to be big time. Can't be big time if your school's not playing.

I mean someone saying that is usually not a good sign. There are players who talk about interest other schools when they are committed elsewhere and he isn’t doing that. I see no valid reason to think he’s coming here right now.
It's too numerous to count the amount of kids that have told us they're locked in with Miami and then the next day they bolt.

Jake will make the smart business decision, along with his dad and choose Miami.

Advertisement
Why? He didn’t have a mobile QB at SMU and the offense turned out good.
true indeed ... but a mobile qb opens up so many more options in a fast pace offense ... it's an extra assignment for the defense ... and fast paced offenses challenge a defense to stick to assignments and not fall for eye candy and pace

things like this is what makes me ready to get my heart broke i really hope it isn’t a jm situation where he leads fans on and stays at usc he’s never shut down his recruitments so hopefully we snag the future but likes mean nothing
It's just likes like you said. The kid ain't leading us on from what I've seen. Maybe we get him but all he's said publicly that he's solid to USC.

Advertisement
I haven't believed this kid was coming here from day 1 & I still don't.

But I also have no problem with Lashlee trying to get him if he really wants him.

What I do hope is that we don't just have a Garcia or bust policy, a few weeks ago it seemed like we simply weren't going to have enough spots for a QB, but as of now we still have room to add one in this class & we should still be recruiting & trying to get one even if it's not Garcia.

Glad you said it... I'm not crazy about dude myself. Honestly think he will be a bust, but that's just me. I wasn't impressed. I want the kid Bama just got or even the kid Virginia Tech had got. Or don't take a QB at all. Load up on Talent, and bring in a Portal QB.

Advertisement
Everyone said no way milroe decommits he’s too into Texas and has all Texas stuff on his timeline and what not. When Garcia signs on the dotted line that’s when you stop recruiting. Just don’t pull a jon right and only go after one guy

Advertisement
Everyone said no way milroe decommits he’s too into Texas and has all Texas stuff on his timeline and what not. When Garcia signs on the dotted line that’s when you stop recruiting. Just don’t pull a jon right and only go after one guy
Jon would be so disappointed with recruiting this year and not reaching Delta platinum from his one target.

Anyways, I wonder how that QB Jon recruited feels right now, since the Big Ten has no football. If I recall he went to PSU

But.

That's actually not what happened.

Over and over again, and from multiple sources, I have heard that talks with Milroe gained NO TRACTION. What that means is that UM coaches are contacting him, and he doesn't express interest in UM.

This can't be emphasized enough. At no time have we "ignored" Milroe. He has been contacted by our coaches multiple times throughout the process, and at no time did he show as much interest in UM as Garcia did.

Why can't people just acknowledge that (currently) an offer from Alabama might be more eye-catching to a Texas kid than a Miami offer. I'm not crapping on UM at all, I love my alma mater, but this isn't a question of "not recruiting Milroe".

Thread Reply Ban - If it starts w/a P & rhymes with analytical or It's not allowed on the 2 main boards.
I'm completely happy with about 3 million people leaving California and then moving to 49 other states, especially Texas.
They’re leaving California to escape the *** backwards liberal policies that have bankrupted and chased off all there good law abiding citizens. If you think those citizens are moving to other states like texas to keep voting for those very same *** backwards policies that forced them to leave there own homes, then I say good luck wishing for that one sport! Lol oh and I also have some beach front property to sell you in New Mexico. 😂🤣 and it’s right next to so Red its blood Red Texas. 👍 lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back