Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Did you even see the game? You **** right I believe this! We lost to a nobody program homie....understand that!

Yes I saw the game homie. I hope you have the ability to understand that game will have ZERO effect on where Garcia will pick to attend college.

Advertisement
Spending moar than a couple of hours in Valdosta will make any sane purse-son want too get as far away from the State of Georgia as possible.
Pretty much everything south of Atlanta minus Savannah, is horrible. Savannah and that area is, "Just ok," like Dennis Celery and his audits.

Yes I saw the game homie. I hope you have the ability to understand that game will have ZERO effect on where Garcia will pick to attend college.
If you would only READ the subsequent post (Hard because most of you have ZERO reading comprehension skills) I made, you would have a fuller idea of what I was saying. Why would he attend UGA?? They are stacked at QB....The only other logical choice would be Ga Tech, FSU, or UM. Valdosta is a stones throw from Tallahassee, I hope he won't end up there. Just something to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Garcia eventually ends up in the class. I don’t see he him decommiting and waiting to commit again. I see him just flipping his commitment and it might take some time for that. I.e. wants to be 100% sure. If he decommited from USC, they probably move completely on from him(which was his dream school). So, he wouldn’t flip till he is 100% sold on the Canes. From his interviews too, it sounds like the type of offense is very important. I’m sure he wants to see the canes offense before that decision.

I have all the info the so called insiders have. Go Canes!
@RVA Cane 👀👀
oc chop GIF

Advertisement
If you would only READ the subsequent post (Hard because most of you have ZERO reading comprehension skills) I made, you would have a fuller idea of what I was saying. Why would he attend UGA?? They are stacked at QB....The only other logical choice would be Ga Tech, FSU, or UM. Valdosta is a stones throw from Tallahassee, I hope he won't end up there. Just something to keep an eye on.
FSU already has Luke Altmyer committed & GTech has Chayden Perry.

If Jake decommits from USC the only logical choice is Miami.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back