Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's going to be in Georgia for 4 months max, you really think that's going to be enough for one of the GA schools to impress him that much? And if they don't lift the dead period, how will they be able to see him in person?

Yeah he may be currently committed to a school with another QB commit, but he's actually familiar with them. He's nowhere near as familiar with GA or GA Tech.

I don't think he decommits at this point, but I think Miami is the choice if he does. Past that, I think he'd go back to a school on the west coast.

I'm really not worried about qb recruiting right now. If the offense does what it should, we'll land a good one and it may not even be someone we're talking about now. If the offense sucks, we'd be ****ed either way so it wouldn't have mattered.

Advertisement
1597629141063.gif

Advertisement
Spending moar than a couple of hours in Valdosta will make any sane purse-son want too get as far away from the State of Georgia as possible.
I'm not bothered by Valdosta at all. Doesn't mean I'm taking the first flight there either.

As of now it's Miami or USC and USC is fading. The only thing that could trend it back to USC is if Moss looks to go elsewhere and even then I'd still say Miami.
Is this just a guess, or do you have some inside info?

Bag might have been dropped but kid has said Bama was his #2 choice. He trolled us hard to embarrass us publicly. Hope he catches the clap

Yes, Alabama was his second choice.

Excluding money, his favorites were:

1. Miami
2. Alabama
3. The Gaytor

Ranking the amount of money offered:

1. The Gaytor
2. Alabama
3. Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status