Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't usually insult people directly here but I will make a one time exception for you . You are either an idiot or retarded. You have been told the actual facts by people who know what happened, yet you continue with your nonsense story for the third time in a row. He wasn't trolling UM when he committed. That was the plan until his coach got in his ear.

I have no reason to white knight for the kid. He took bags which means he doesn't amount to much in the my eyes. But the fact is that he wasn't trolling Miami when he told the staff he was coming.

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, sugartits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed, but would be a very strange move. I don't think I've ever seen a QB recruit de-commit from one school (2 QBs committed) to commit to another school with another highly rated QB commit.
It's still early, and his new highschool gives him a ton of options within driving distance. Also, "Strange move?" He would be de-committing from a school playing ZERO games this year! How often does THAT happen? He is committed to a school with another highly rated QB. All schools are in play. I predict he goes UGA, if not then an SEC/ACC school within a 200 mile radius to his new school.

It's still early, and his new highschool gives him a ton of options within driving distance. Also, "Strange move?" He would be de-committing from a school playing ZERO games this year! How often does THAT happen? He is committed to a school with another highly rated QB. All schools are in play. I predict he goes UGA, if not then an SEC/ACC school within a 200 mile radius to his new school.
I'm saying its strange for him to commit to UGA... not for him to de-commit from USC. We'll circle back later in the recruiting cycle.

Agreed, but would be a very strange move. I don't think I've ever seen a QB recruit de-commit from one school (2 QBs committed) to commit to another school with another highly rated QB commit.
It's an unprecedented time. There's no complete assurance that USC will be playing football in 2021 in the fall, so if he drops the Trojans it will be more to that than a fear of competition.

Idk how you came to this opinion but this makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Why would he decommit from he’s home town school that has another highly rated QB, only to commit to a school that has another highly rated QB. Smh his camp has already put it on the record that if he did decommit from his hometown school that it would be to commit to a school where he’s the man and the only QB in the class.

Advertisement
Idk how you came to this opinion but this makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. Why would he decommit from he’s home town school that has another highly rated QB, only to commit to a school that has another highly rated QB. Smh his camp has already put it on the record that if he did decommit from his hometown school that it would be to commit to a school where he’s the man and the only QB in the class.
It has been discussed in other posts. He would decommit because he would be concerned USC would not be playing. He would commit to a school close to his new home.

It has been discussed in other posts. He would decommit because he would be concerned USC would not be playing. He would commit to a school close to his new home.
Who cares if it’s been discussed on other posts because it’s Wrong! His home is Southern California, not Georgia. He’s temporarily playing in Georgia and again his camp has already said that if he decommits from his Home Town school, it will be “only” and repeat “only” to commit to a school that he will be the man and ONLY qb in the class. So are you saying Vandergriff is decommitting From UGA? Smh

Last edited:
Doesn’t USC have another prominent QB committed? If so, it shows he’s not afraid of competition.
I dunno if he's afraid of comp or not, but the situations aren't similar. He committed to USC before Miller Moss did. So if he bounces from USC, he's not willingly going to commit to another school that already has a highly rated QB in the fold, especially a local one. IF Brock stays committed to UGA I'd say there's zero chance he commits to UGA.

Advertisement
I would think his overall familiarity with Miami as well as running a system that he would benefit and excel in are factors in his decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back