Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama is in town right now. So buyer beware. Don’t know for who or why. But they’re in town.
7D62E062-E32D-4FF3-93B2-E42346EDCE30.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Martell playing QB at Miami...😂😂😂😂
And Perry we’ve already seen enough of that 💩 💩 show...
TVD and plug in another QB to compete for the job in 2021. Bring in another QB too next season as we’ll be down to two, maybe three.
IMO this offense fits Perry the best of the 3 he’s been asked to run. Given a year behind king might be the best thing for him.

Currently, USC is in disaray, while Miami is not. Kid just wants stability.
He can also get stability from a school closer to his new high school. I predict he is playing Miami just like Marshall did.

Advertisement
Call the NCAA, they breaking rules
May as well just call Bama compliance officer...

he’ll say, “thanks for the info...we’ll try to be less obvious next time...”

means they look for more hidden spot for Saban’s chopper....maybe old unused site formerly used by drug dealers farther into the Everglades....

Last edited:
I’m very pleased with this class, I said from the start that if we managed to land Taylor that I’d be thrilled and any of the extras (Marshall, Sapp) we’re just icing. However, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have my hopes up of landing Marshall, so to avoid disappointment I’m just choosing to temper my expectations. It’s not just this class I’m referring to Cribby, there’s been a Marshall or two every single class. So I’m just changing my approach to following recruiting, I’ll follow it, but I’m just going to let it roll the way it rolls, no need in obsessing over the “watch the finish” type of hype.

Did the same thing with new movies some years back, no point in buying in to hype because all it does it set up for disappointment instead of being pleased for what the movie (or recruiting class) is.

Right because CIS was the only one to predict he was a Cane. Which he was until the Gators made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. Welcome to recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm about fairly certain Martell will not take a single snap as a starting QB ever at Miami.

Garcia's competition will be TVD & maybe Perry. And I'm not even that crazy about Garcia as a prospect but I can almost guarantee you that Tate will be the LEAST of his worries.
:q3xkxex:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back