Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know staff wasn’t going to stop recruiting him. But Garcia to the U is starting to pick up again. Being in GA and closer to Miami he feels a lot better about possibly flipping. The family HEs with in GA openly pushing him to Miami. He talks to Lashlee almost everyday. Our recruits also keep pushing him. Last big key is Lashlee has a great relationship with Probst.
Who is this family? I'd like to send them a gift basket or something

Advertisement
Bag might have been dropped but kid has said Bama was his #2 choice. He trolled us hard to embarrass us publicly. Hope he catches the clap
Clap can be cured, I’m thinking herpes because that’s the gift that keeps on giving for the rest of your life. Lol

Bag might have been dropped but kid has said Bama was his #2 choice. He trolled us hard to embarrass us publicly. Hope he catches the clap
That's what I'd say to make it appear less likely I took a bag as well.

Advertisement
I think TVD and Garcia are about equal in talent. Will be a good competition. Different strengths. Garcia has great accuracy. TVD isn't quite as accurate but has an arm cannon.
I really like Garcia due to all the issues we've had with accuracy over the years (he's at 70%). He's got a quick release, nice touch and a strong arm. He's definitely not arunner, but he is athletic enough and moves well in the pocket.

If you watch his tape, he'll often be under pressure, but still delivers a nice ball.

You are talking out your a$$. There are posters here that know exactly what happened and Marshall did not troll Miami. This is a fact. Don't understand why you and others persist with a narrative that is totally false. He was going to commit to UM, then his coach convinced him to hold off and wait for the calls. After he canceled his commit, anyone with any common sense knew it bags got involved at the last minute, meaning we were out. If you personally feel trolled because you are that gullible, that's on you.

UF has a track record recently of promising bags then not coming through, so JM could still end up elsewhere, even Miami if Bama fills up their class and he gets ****ed at UF for not paying up.

Last edited:
CBs were dropped today by the Auburn and Miss St guys for McKinstry to Auburn. If that should happen I would fully expect Baga to blow the gaytes bag right the **** out of the water.

As for Garcia let's hope like **** that usf guy is correct. Gotta say I was doubtful but that article kind of swayed me

Advertisement
You are talking out your a$$. There are posters here that know exactly what happened and Marshall did not troll Miami. This is a fact. Don't understand why you and others persist with a narrative that is totally false. He was going to commit to UM, then his coach convinced him to hold off and wait for the calls. After he canceled his commit, anyone with any common sense knew it bags got involved at the last minute, meaning we were out. If you personally feel trolled because you are that gullible, that's on you.

UF has a track record recently of promising bags then not coming through, so JM could still end up elsewhere, even Miami if Bama fills up their class and he gets ****ed at UF for not paying up.
He did call the coaches and commit. He did so to mess with UM and our momentum we had. Face it. We got trolled. I hope he has a miserable career

That's what I'd say to make it appear less likely I took a bag as well.

Or, what if he took a bag and trolled us at the same time. Recruiting is dirty. You dont think that cumbag hova would jump at the opportunity to embarrass UM after we had beat him out so much on the trail recently?

He did call the coaches and commit. He did so to mess with UM and our momentum we had. Face it. We got trolled. I hope he has a miserable career

I don't usually insult people directly here but I will make a one time exception for you . You are either an idiot or retarded. You have been told the actual facts by people who know what happened, yet you continue with your nonsense story for the third time in a row. He wasn't trolling UM when he committed. That was the plan until his coach got in his ear.

I have no reason to white knight for the kid. He took bags which means he doesn't amount to much in the my eyes. But the fact is that he wasn't trolling Miami when he told the staff he was coming.

Last edited:
CBs were dropped today by the Auburn and Miss St guys for McKinstry to Auburn. If that should happen I would fully expect Baga to blow the gaytes bag right the **** out of the water.

As for Garcia let's hope like **** that usf guy is correct. Gotta say I was doubtful but that article kind of swayed me
Surprised it took this long as everyone knew from the start that McKinstry preferred auburn and they were the leaders from the beginning. And with their eventual landing of him, god willing Baga drops an elephant size bag for marshal so we can get some delicious tears from it! Lol

Advertisement
From the USF insider who put in the CB:

“My Crystal Ball pick is from the same source that told me Garcia was going to transfer to Valdosta right before that news dropped a few weeks ago. That source is close to Garcia’s recruitment and has told me that Garcia hasn’t felt as comfortable as he does now with Miami due to proximity. It obviously would have been more difficult for him to take a visit to Miami while in California, considering the travel climate right now. Since he has been at Valdosta, his relationship with Miami Offensive Coordinator Rhett Lashlee has taken off and Lashlee’s ties with new Valdosta head coach Rush Propst has helped the situation.

Garcia’s family in Valdosta is pushing for Miami, according to this source. USC taking Meter Dei’s Miller Moss on June 1st didn’t help the situation, considering that Garcia wants to be the main guy moving forward. Source says that Garcia enjoys being closer to Miami because it’ll be much closer to take a visit. I have multiple sources telling me this as of last night. No timeline on the flip just yet, but I am confident it will happen”

Not gonna lie that's some strong work there. Good for the USF guy putting his neck out there. I would imagine if the offense takes off this year it would give Garcia even more season to flip.

I'll need more than a USF guy to CB him, but he does appear to have reasons. One more and I will think there is something to it.

Surprised it took this long as everyone knew from the start that McKinstry preferred auburn and they were the leaders from the beginning. And with their eventual landing of him, god willing Baga drops an elephant size bag for marshal so we can get some delicious tears from it! Lol

In the end Miami will have the last laugh and it will be all the sweeter because UF will be gutted. I'll say this - I'd rather lose him up front to UF, let them claim a little recruiting victory and preen about, get out plan B CB, and then watch him bolt for Bama in a few months leaving UF empty handed than have landed him as planned and watched him inevitably flip to Bama when they back up the Brinks truck after missing on McKinstry.

Advertisement

Miami got played but eye dew enjoy reading your fictional accounts.

If he had 0 teammates committed to Miami I could see that but you dont do something like that to when you have 3 teammates commited who could out you and cause a riff.

If he did do that then tells you all you need to know about his character and the fact hes a Beat because an Alpha wouldnt allow someone to convince him to do that

I hope that’s the case the only thing I fear is that it’s the exact opposite. Never been to Valdosta but have been to Southern California and I imagine it’s a whole different world. When I was in 10th grade my dad kicked me out the house and I had to move from south Florida which I spent my whole life to go live with my mom in North Carolina. Let me tell you the culture shock I went through was too intense to put into words. I lasted about 7 months before I begged my pops to let me move back down to FL. It was like being on another planet.
That can work in our favor though. Kid is only there for 4 months tops...for the current season. Easy slide down to UM again. Miami is an appealing city. Kid will already experience the heat and humidity of the south while at Valdosta so, he can decide if it's an environment that he wants to play in bc heat and humidity of the south is no joke.

Bama is in town right now. So buyer beware. Don’t know for who or why. But they’re in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back