Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Kaidon Salter or Braylon Braxton me please.
would love to grab him if we don't get Garcia or Milroe. Braxton is legit and from the sounds of it, he'd be a Cane if he got the green light

Advertisement
You've ever been Southeast Asia? I know some women there that will love you long time lol

unnamed.gif

Just looked at Brock V’s tape. 2700 yards in 8 games.
77% completion percentage and a 144 qbr.
Work your magic Jdub.
Never seen a top qb commit and decommit from 2 schools. So I doubt this happens. But Lashlee with this guy and our receivers would be opening 55 gallon drums of wup *** on everyone.

Advertisement
There is a distinct possibility that if TVD gets named QB next year he could be the only QB left on the roster. Everyone else would be a transfer candidate as they’d be eliminated from every starting here barring injury or catastrophe. And getting a portal guy will be hard as TVD is young. We REALLY need to sign a solid HS QB.

Just looked at Brock V’s tape. 2700 yards in 8 games.
77% completion percentage and a 144 qbr.
Work your magic Jdub.
Never seen a top qb commit and decommit from 2 schools. So I doubt this happens. But Lashlee with this guy and our receivers would be opening 55 gallon drums of wup *** on everyone.

2 schools?? Generally, that isn’t a good sign.

Advertisement
There is a distinct possibility that if TVD gets named QB next year he could be the only QB left on the roster. Everyone else would be a transfer candidate as they’d be eliminated from every starting here barring injury or catastrophe. And getting a portal guy will be hard as TVD is young. We REALLY need to sign a solid HS QB.
King is 1 and done. One will transfer out of Tate and N’kosi, (or perhaps both.) P. Machota is likely to transfer out as well. 4 QBs possibly out and we’d be entering 2021 season with 1 or 2 QBs on scholarship. That’s why talks of skipping out on a QB this year is the stupidest sh-t I’ve heard.

2 schools?? Generally, that isn’t a good sign.
He commited to sooners then left to uga.
Doubt a kid that highly rated bounces a second time. But given that Kirby went full qb raider and got 2 transfers the situation is obviously different. It’s not like he’s Derrick Hunter or some Sht.
And all this talk that he’s not a fot down here is BS.
He’s only an hr away from Atlanta I think.

Not stressing a QB this cycle. Yes I'm cool with taking one every yr but I'm also cool with taking a "project" this cycle or none at all. It will all work out fellas.

Advertisement
Supposedly Vandergriff knew Lincoln Riley was continuing to talk to Caleb Williams and the opportunity to be closer to home at UGA was there. He took it. Then Kirby took two grad transfers, o e with 3 years left and a waiver to play. I dont know how much Beck factors in. He’s probably the real loser in all of that.

Supposedly Vandergriff knew Lincoln Riley was continuing to talk to Caleb Williams and the opportunity to be closer to home at UGA was there. He took it. Then Kirby took two grad transfers, o e with 3 years left and a waiver to play. I dont know how much Beck factors in. He’s probably the real loser in all of that.

I feel these days you always gotta be stacking your chips. The key is to be honest with everyone in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back