Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If u mean by Southeast Asia, San Francisco; then yes, and u are correct. Lol
Never been up there, only San Diego lol there was one Vietnamese chick back in my Navy days that was tightly built, small frame. I was an officer, she just got the ship from bootcamp. I had to tread lightly.

Never been up there, only San Diego lol there was one Vietnamese chick back in my Navy days that was tightly built, small frame. I was an officer, she just got the ship from bootcamp. I had to tread lightly.

SF & surrounding areas are notorious for Asian massage parlors, and a good handful have “weekend specials.” One just got cracked down in a rather nice neighborhood several yrs back. I was literally across the street, and the squad pulled up about 20 cars deep, and all u saw was businessmen crying and saying they had no idea......as pants were unbuckled. Lol

SF & surrounding areas are notorious for Asian massage parlors, and a good handful have “weekend specials.” One just got cracked down in a rather nice neighborhood several yrs back. I was literally across the street, and the squad pulled up about 20 cars deep, and all u saw was businessmen crying and saying they had no idea......as pants were unbuckled. Lol
If you're ever in Thailand for vacation or business, ask for a soapie...you'll thank me later:haha-smiley:

Advertisement
1595391841708.png

Advertisement
True but we have to have a spot for a qb, hopefully he makes the move.
He needs to get a move on & quit fúckin around, spots are getting eaten up quick in this class, we don't have till Octo-Nov/December to wait on him.

With kids like Brashard Smith, Leonard Taylor, Markevious Brown, Yulkeith Brown, possibly Amari Daniels, Chase Smith all wanting in, if he drags his feet too long he'll miss his chance if he wants to come to Miami.

Plus who knows how much we're in it for Marshall, I mean he's a Bama lean right now & all their insiders are saying he's there's but who's to say we don't apply heavy pressure & make up ground in that recruitment too. And we know Coach Justice is still after Tristan Leigh, not saying we get him, but the point is there's several recruits we're still in the thick of it for & the longer Garcia waits to make a decision the less spots their will be.

If he plans on sticking with USC then it won't matter anyway, but if he wants to come here he better get it together & save himself a spot in this class already.

He needs to get a move on & quit fúckin around, spots are getting eaten up quick in this class, we don't have till Octo-Nov/December to wait on him.

With kids like Brashard Smith, Leonard Taylor, Markevious Brown, Yulkeith Brown, possibly Amari Daniels, Chase Smith all wanting in, if he drags his feet too long he'll miss his chance if he wants to come to Miami.

Plus who knows how much we're in it for Marshall, I mean he's a Bama lean right now & all their insiders are saying he's there's but who's to say we don't apply heavy pressure & make up ground in that recruitment too. And we know Coach Justice is still after Tristan Leigh, not saying we get him, but the point is there's several recruits we're still in the thick of it for & the longer Garcia waits to make a decision the less spots their will be.

If he plans on sticking with USC then it won't matter anyway, but if he wants to come here he better get it together & save himself a spot in this class already.
I want him in the class but if he’s dragging this sh- move on to and try to flip that QB from Florida.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back