Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They say they won’t but they will. They just don’t want anybody to know.
Bro, @Paranos would very publicly take that out proudly and sport her on his arm all over Orlando.

I mean... she could come over late, suck on a Hebrew National lolli and leave immediately but no kissy kissy, no daylight, no breakfast. Skrate suck-n-scram.

Very strict parameters.

Bro, @Paranos would very publicly take that out proudly and sport her on his arm all over Orlando.

I mean... she could come over late, suck on a Hebrew National lolli and leave immediately but no kissy kissy, no daylight, no breakfast. Skrate suck-n-scram.

Very strict parameters.
That’s what I’m saying. a lot dudes will say eeewww!
But if no one is looking they’ll invite her to finish the brisket scraps and smooth out the mohel scars.

Very strict parameters.

She may leave but will be back in the morning with fresh baked bagels and loxs.

I have dated a few members of the tribe when I was younger, there are quite a few **** on the thicker side ( also they tend to be a lil crazy to, but very eager!) that were a lot of fun. Shout out to the ladies of Alpha Epsilon Phi (mutal curiosity is a lot of fun until she let's her crazy out because she caught feelings for the gentile genitalia)

Go Canes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DC3
Looks like USC has a couple of their commits who are now planning on graduating in December to enroll at USC early. i just read some comments by one of them who said he had been working on finishing summer credits so he could be ready if this was the case. He plans on working on his conditioning etc as he finishes up school.

It's worth watching to see what Garcia and Moss decide to do. Both were planning on being EEs before this.

Advertisement
But if no one is looking they’ll invite her to finish the brisket scraps and smooth out the mohel scars.
same concept with scooters/mopeds?

fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to see it.

Last edited:
Mohel scars and brisket - Lol!

E52E0AEB-460E-4B62-A9E4-4429F805AA96.gif

Advertisement
Maybe a Popeyes 2 piece dinner
Hey man. I’m going to Publix for Fried chicken. **** all that Popeyes and Church’s Chicken blah blah blah. Don’t know about y’all but I like my intestines inside of me so I ain’t touching no fast food unless it Chick Fil A...

Advertisement
I would let b!tches stay the night. Cause in the AM (or afternoon in my case) I would smash again and then have them call in some food before I would tell them peace. But I was in Vegas where you don’t ever see them again as they’re on “Holiday”. Lol
I would go to they telly and have them run up the bill on room service lol.

Vegas 12a is a whole different 12a from everywhere else! Lol.

Advertisement
I still think we get him in the long run, maybe since he cant play this fall we can convince him to early enroll here at the U and compete with TVD for 2021 starting QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back