Jake Garcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I was thinking the same but I HAVENT heard anything those few days we had in practice. How you think he will do if we don't pull the trigger on someone like Garcia?

There was an article written that he was the real deal. I saw him play in the championship game against a very solid Avon Old farms team and I was floored with how well he moved, threw on the run, and his arm is legit. This is the real deal. Heā€™s also ultra competitive, clearly the leader on his team, and the game was close he made big play after big play. I left extremely impressed. Big kid also.

If this staff chose to pray to the lord, and rolled with 3 QBs and got ā€œ their studā€ next year I would get it. However, I worry Perry will hit the portal and you cannot be left with 2 QBs on the roster. You just canā€™t. So i have no idea if they will let Perry start his senior year. And work TVD into the mix. I hate that idea. I think you go with what you win with. I also have no idea if a grad transfer counts towards 22 or what not. But thatā€™s also a direction we could take. I guess my point is, we have a dude going in TVD.

Advertisement
Forget the mom, I want her wicked step sister, she looks very naughty!
57438a6922eb7de7d2a6febfc9f7bb5f.jpg

Go Canes
FE914481-197E-4607-BAF4-460570ADAF28.jpeg
Is that available by the half order (& hold the pork belly)?

There was an article written that he was the real deal. I saw him play in the championship game against a very solid Avon Old farms team and I was floored with how well he moved, threw on the run, and his arm is legit. This is the real deal. Heā€™s also ultra competitive, clearly the leader on his team, and the game was close he made big play after big play. I left extremely impressed. Big kid also.

If this staff chose to pray to the lord, and rolled with 3 QBs and got ā€œ their studā€ next year I would get it. However, I worry Perry will hit the portal and you cannot be left with 2 QBs on the roster. You just canā€™t. So i have no idea if they will let Perry start his senior year. And work TVD into the mix. I hate that idea. I think you go with what you win with. I also have no idea if a grad transfer counts towards 22 or what not. But thatā€™s also a direction we could take. I guess my point is, we have a dude going in TVD.
Tate Martell will still be here in 2021. Also, you never ā€œletā€ someone start at quarterback because youā€™re worried about depth. The only way Perry starts is if he beats out everyone else. If he wants to transfer, youā€™ve still got three guys even if they donā€™t sign a guy this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How funny would it be to have Tate beat Bama next season. All of college football will melt

Advertisement
Tate Martell will still be here in 2021. Also, you never ā€œletā€ someone start at quarterback because youā€™re worried about depth. The only way Perry starts is if he beats out everyone else. If he wants to transfer, youā€™ve still got three guys even if they donā€™t sign a guy this class.

I forgot about Tate.

Yeah; when they try to stay the night, itā€™s time to find a new 12a chick that know the rules. Lol

I would let b!tches stay the night. Cause in the AM (or afternoon in my case) I would smash again and then have them call in some food before I would tell them peace. But I was in Vegas where you donā€™t ever see them again as theyā€™re on ā€œHolidayā€. Lol
I would go to they telly and have them run up the bill on room service lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back