Jake Garcia state title game (LINK to watch)

Advertisement
And another state champion comes to Miami. :neonu:

1609390396033.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So who was the QB at Grayson before Garcia rocked up?

As I understand it he only arrived mid-season after playing a few games for someone else in Georgia, right?

Advertisement
So who was the QB at Grayson before Garcia rocked up?

As I understand it he only arrived mid-season after playing a few games for someone else in Georgia, right?
An underclassman. Kid was filling in. Del Rio was originally planned to be their QB but was declared ineligible - similar situation to Garcia. The kid is really a basketball player who also plays football. He was the one in at the end to take a knee. He will be back next year unless Grayson gets another real QB

An underclassman. Kid was filling in. Del Rio was originally planned to be their QB but was declared ineligible - similar situation to Garcia. The kid is really a basketball player who also plays football. He was the one in at the end to take a knee. He will be back next year unless Grayson gets another real QB
So were Grayson not on for the State Title before Garcia got there?

That team looks loaded (I don't know anything about their recruiting rankings, I only watched the highlights of the massacre).

So were Grayson not on for the State Title before Garcia got there?

That team looks loaded (I don't know anything about their recruiting rankings, I only watched the highlights of the massacre).
Grayson is a very good program, but they hadnt won the title Since 2016.

2020-State champs
2019-lost in quarterfinals
2018-Lost in quarterfinals
2017-lost in 2nd round
2016-State champs
2015-Lost in semifinals
2014-lost in 2nd round

Advertisement
I like this kid. He's a little ****y.
Yeah it’s not just his arm talent and the state title. Garcia has that It factor!! His Command of that huddle, offense and team was infectious and obvious after arriving mid-season! The S.Fl Alphas bonded with Garcia immediately for a reason-“Game recognizes Game”!! Miami doesn’t need Superman at QB just a QB with talent who’s an Alpha! Ken Dorsey wasn’t Superman but he had the respect of the entire team. I’m not saying Garcia is that Guy, but I do like his trajectory!

Advertisement
Back