Jake Garcia Signs First Multi-year NIL

Jacurri is a BEAST and his talents on and off the field can’t be minimized.
He seems like a kid who really has his shiit together, great measurable, and a great athlete. The only doubt I have in him is his ability to pass with accuracy.

Advertisement
We need to keep this kid happy , he next in line after tvd goes off to the nfl

He seems like a kid who really has his shiit together, great measurable, and a great athlete. The only doubt I have in him is his ability to pass with accuracy.
I mean you don’t have to be crazy accurate for college football , his athleticism will counteract that.

I believe you can put clauses in the contract to dictate that contract will become null if you leave the program.

I could be wrong but I would hope this would motivate him to stay regardless.
NO!!! You can't have any association with any school. in an NIL contract. That's clear cut illegal pay for play not even skirting around it.

The simple thing to do is to void the contact which I'm sure every contract has a clause where it can be voided for any number of reasons. The company sponsor can simply say we are targeting South Florida for our marketing. The player no longer has a relationship in South Florida so he no longer adds value to our company and we are ending our relationship with the player.

NIL deals are not going to stop players from transferring nor should they. If a player really wants to leave he will leave either because he is not good enough which no one here would be paying him NIL or he is really good and someone near his new school is going to provide an NIL deal.

What the NIL does is levels the playing field with bag schools like Bama and UGA. The landscape has changed. You see it with the Texas schools and now with Miami. Kids don't have to leave to get a bag. They can play for the hometown, get paid, and hopefully bring a championship to the city.

I think the Bama dynasty will end in the coming years. They rely so heavily on getting recruits out of state. When other schools build teams that can compete with them, there will be no reason for the top recruits to go to Bama or UGA. You will see the signs of the end when they fail to win the SEC West. It may take 3-5 years, but it will happen. The advantage of money has been removed. There will be more parody in college football and that's a good thing.

This is football Mecca. There is no more shine in the Sunshine State than Miami. It is a brand known across the country. UGA, BAMA, TAMU, and even Ohio State are all just regional schools. Miami, ND and USC are unique. They carry cachet that transcend more than just the football world where the other schools don't and could never have. It is our birth right to have a seat at the elite table. Miami is just starting to take back what is rightfully ours.

Last edited:
1642710634198.png

Advertisement
NO!!! You can't have any association with any school. in an NIL contract. That's clear cut illegal pay for play not even skirting around it.

The simple thing to do is to void the contact which I'm sure every contract has a clause where it can be voided for any number of reasons. The company sponsor can simply say we are targeting South Florida for our marketing. The player no longer has a relationship in South Florida so he no longer adds value to our company and we are ending our relationship with the player.

NIL deals are not going to stop players from transferring nor should they. If a player really wants to leave he will leave either because he is not good enough which no one here would be paying him NIL or he is really good and someone near his new school is going to provide an NIL deal.

What the NIL does is levels the playing field with bag schools like Bama and UGA. The landscape has changed. You see it with the Texas schools and now with Miami. Kids don't have to leave to get a bag. They can play for the hometown, get paid, and hopefully bring a championship to the city.

I think the Bama dynasty will end in the coming years. They rely so heavily on getting recruits out of state. When other schools build teams that can compete with them, there will be no reason for the top recruits to go to Bama or UGA. You will see the signs of the end when they fail to win the SEC West. It may take 3-5 years, but it will happen. The advantage of money has been removed. There will be more parody in college football and that's a good thing.

This is football Mecca. There is no more shine in the Sunshine State than Miami. It is a brand known across the country. UGA, BAMA, TAMU, and even Ohio State are all just regional schools. Miami and USC are unique. They carry cachet that transcend more than just the football world where the other schools don't and could never have. It is our birth right to have a seat at the elite table. Miami is just starting to take back what is rightfully ours.
I'd add in Notre Dame to UM and USC.

Advertisement
Back