Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Interesting... From USC 247 board - thread called "A Few Prospects on the USC radar"

The Trojans hold a pair of four-star QB commits in Jake Garcia and Miller Moss in the 2021 class. But because both are Top247 prospects, it'll certainly be a challenge to keep both in the class, especially with Miami making a huge push for Garcia. I noticed that safeties coach Craig Naivar recently followed the Texan Kopp, rated the No. 35 pro-style QB in the class. Kopp, who boasts Div. 1 size at 6-foot-5 and 210 pounds, threw for threw for 3,076 yards and 28 touchdowns last season. Kopp also comes from an athletic family: one brother plays offensive line at Vanderbilt and two other brothers that play Division-I college basketball. Kopp doesn't posses many big time offers (Houston is the biggest), but he will have a chance to increase his stock considerably at the Elite 11 Finals at the end of June.

Advertisement
Interesting... From USC 247 board - thread called "A Few Prospects on the USC radar"

The Trojans hold a pair of four-star QB commits in Jake Garcia and Miller Moss in the 2021 class. But because both are Top247 prospects, it'll certainly be a challenge to keep both in the class, especially with Miami making a huge push for Garcia. I noticed that safeties coach Craig Naivar recently followed the Texan Kopp, rated the No. 35 pro-style QB in the class. Kopp, who boasts Div. 1 size at 6-foot-5 and 210 pounds, threw for threw for 3,076 yards and 28 touchdowns last season. Kopp also comes from an athletic family: one brother plays offensive line at Vanderbilt and two other brothers that play Division-I college basketball. Kopp doesn't posses many big time offers (Houston is the biggest), but he will have a chance to increase his stock considerably at the Elite 11 Finals at the end of June.
#HeGone

EA0D314C-5183-49A9-AA55-27D23C130D11.jpeg

Advertisement
From a discussion on the USC board today - the Elite 11 finals started this afternoon and Miller Moss is out there. It is expected he will do well as emphasis is placed on the brain part of being a QB. Questions asked about whether he will look around - kid has said he is shut down. This is what was said about Garcia: (was said by USC insider and agreed with by Stanford guy)

I would be shocked if Miller looked around, he recruited USC probably harder then USC recruited him lol, I think Jake is listening to Miami a bit but he still sounds solid to USC right now as well.

Rodgers has elite mobility. He's way more mobile than Mahomes. Some of these dudes see a white QB and think he can't move. Rodgers is fcking Houdini like in his mobility.

Or they just haven’t watched him that much, Anybody that’s watch Rodgers over the last 10 years knows he has good to great mobility. You can really see it on his rollouts, he gets to his spots in a hurry

Advertisement
Rodgers has elite mobility. He's way more mobile than Mahomes. Some of these dudes see a white QB and think he can't move. Rodgers is fcking Houdini like in his mobility.
Very true Chise, Rodgers is definitely an elite athlete at the QB position. Guys like Vick & LJ were/are elite athletes at any position so that kinda skews a layman's perspective of what a mobile QB is but Rodgers is definitely capable of causing damage with his legs. Could've easily been a consistent 500-700 yd. threat if he played in an offense designed for him to run...

Very true Chise, Rodgers is definitely an elite athlete at the QB position. Guys like Vick & LJ were/are elite athletes at any position so that kinda skews a layman's perspective of what a mobile QB is but Rodgers is definitely capable of causing damage with his legs. Could've easily been a consistent 500-700 yd. threat if he played in an offense designed for him to run...

Packers should be ashamed they only have 1 SB with him

Advertisement
Brantley has been working on a few of the guys, Garcia included.

Of his efforts to recruit Garcia to Miami, Brantley said, “It’s really funny with him, because he’s from the West Coast and I say `Hey, it’s nothing different over here - come play with us and you’ve got a few targets to throw at, a lot of big targets to throw at over here.’”

The chance with Garcia?

“It’s going to be hard,” Brantley said. “Like me, I’m committed, I’m home. And for him, he’s home (in California). It would be a big process for that (getting him to flip to UM).”

Brantley has been working on a few of the guys, Garcia included.

Of his efforts to recruit Garcia to Miami, Brantley said, “It’s really funny with him, because he’s from the West Coast and I say `Hey, it’s nothing different over here - come play with us and you’ve got a few targets to throw at, a lot of big targets to throw at over here.’”

The chance with Garcia?

“It’s going to be hard,” Brantley said. “Like me, I’m committed, I’m home. And for him, he’s home (in California). It would be a big process for that (getting him to flip to UM).”
We need to expand the QB board!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back