Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
Not even going to cap, Miami fans sounding like uf fans with these Jake Garcia hashtags on twitter being desperate. But anyways I guess The vibes are real so hopefully he’s in the class 🤷🏾‍♂️💯
I feel it bro.. But I mean unlike UF we had countless former players reach out to him on twitter because the hashtag. Shi* I’m desperate for a top 100 QB not gonna lie

Advertisement
We'll need the spread hurry-up for sure in this one. Will make what Dominique Easley did to Shane McDermott look like child's play.

we need a QB to run that. It will either be Kosi or Van Dyke. Not getting my hopes up. I grew up in Alabama and want this win as bad as anyone but BaMa is light years ahead of Miami. I’m probably going to the game with some friends for the **** of it

Garcia saying the right things to both schools simultaneously. The writing is on the wall if he decommits. USC should know what is happening with Lashlee behind the scenes so will be interesting to see how USC handles this moving forward.

Advertisement
Clark and Gaynor will get those **** pushed in by Bama. We aren’t anywhere close to bama.
In order to beat bama, you need to have an uptempo offense and special QB. I think if we have a great 2020 season and King balls, there will be some great QB’s in the portal. I’m focused on 2020 though and D’Eriq King. Best QB we’ve had in years.

we need a QB to run that. It will either be Kosi or Van Dyke. Not getting my hopes up. I grew up in Alabama and want this win as bad as anyone but BaMa is light years ahead of Miami. I’m probably going to the game with some friends for the **** of it

I agree. Unless we develop Manziel, Lawrence, or Watson in the next calendar year our best bet at QB, IMO, will be the player who can best manage the game. I'm leaning towards Van Dyke unless we get a GT.

In order to beat bama, you need to have an uptempo offense and special QB. I think if we have a great 2020 season and King balls, there will be some great QB’s in the portal. I’m focused on 2020 though and D’Eriq King. Best QB we’ve had in years.

That is correct. Saban’s kryptonite has been mobile QB who run spread offenses.

That is correct. Saban’s kryptonite has been mobile QB who run spread offenses.
Clemson beat them those two times because they had the best player on the field both times- Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawrence. Bama had more talented rosters. Especially that 2016-17 bama defense, my lord...

Advertisement
Clemson beat them those two times because they had the best player on the field both times- Deshaun Watson and Trevor Lawrence. Bama had more talented rosters. Especially that 2016-17 bama defense, my lord...
Alabama was very reluctant to switch to a mobile quarterback. Even Sabin admitted he had to do it because he saw what they were doing to them.
it’s also a little confusing considering how effective the edge rushers have been in the NFL and the rest of college football that he has a switch up his defense.
I brought up several times how Clemson had more talent after Watson left and looked pretty bad on offense with the quarterback that transferred out.

Last edited:
Just follow up on the actually Garcia stuff, I'm hearing the same from people close to the recruitment that they think Garcia could flip to Miami. I think there's still some work to be done, but Garcia has been asking the right questions from what I have gathered.

Ivin's

Alabama was very reluctant to switch to a mobile quarterback. Even Sabin admitted he had to do it because he saw what they were doing to them.
it’s also a little confusing considering how effective the edge washers have been in the NFL and the rest of college football that he has a switch up his defense.
I brought up several times how Clemson had more talent after Watson left and looked pretty bad on offense with the quarterback that transferred out.
Agree on everything you said. Kirby Smart has had the same stubborn problem as Saban- too conservative on offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back