Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Three most recent follows are Quentin Williams, Allan Haye and....Leonard Taylor. That's interesting.
You think he follows more Miami players/targets/commits than USC? If so, it should be policy to flip. Lol!

Advertisement
Alabama game should not define our 2021 season. We lost to LSU in the ‘18 opener then won 5 games in a row with that epic comeback against FSU. After the FSU comeback, the momentum was crazy.. Hasselwood was loving us, Stevenson, etc. and the rest of our schedule was so easy. When we laid that egg on the road against Virginia, we completely collapsed. The point is, we could lose 100-0 to Bama and it doesn’t change the fact that we still should beat all the other teams on our schedule.

Advertisement
247 Gabby

The guy many have circled at the position is La Habra (Calif.) and USC commit Jake Garcia, a Top247 talent who has already visited Coral Gables twice.

Even Brinson told InsideTheU that Garcia was the quarterback he was going to recruit for the Hurricanes after committing to Miami Saturday.

After speaking with somebody close to the Golden State native Thursday, I’m growing more and more confident that he winds up in this class.

The source indicated to me that Garcia and Miami offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee are speaking regularly and that they felt confident about signal caller flipping to Coral Gables, although an exact timetable for when the decision is still blurry at the moment.

I’m not quite ready to drop a 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast in favor of the Hurricanes, but that could change in the coming days.

Garcia committed to the Trojans back in September, but the vibe around the recruitment suggests he may open it up after USC offensive coordinator Graham Harrell took a second blue-chip quarterback in Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei’s Miller Moss earlier this month.
This is the stuff I get on the internet for

Boss moves all we have to do is tell Garcia that next year in 2021 you'll have Chaney, Knighton, Thad, as your backs to go with Mallory, Mamarelli, Arroyo, Khalil, Pope, Wiggins, Payton, Redding, Restrepo, Daz, Keyshaun, Brinson, George as your recievers along with blue chip talent being added on the o-line as well. All while being in this crazy aggressive Rhett offense.

Not to mention can get paid before you even play a game while looking at females like this in south Florida.

View attachment 119340
That’s a 6 down here depending on where you are at any particular moment.

Said it when this started to spark. Buechele looked better than any QB Lashlee has had in his system and he’s got similar similar characteristics to Shane. Only real difference is that Jake’s a more talented thrower.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dog Hump GIF - Dog Hump Climb - Discover & Share GIFs
@1LuvCane

Advertisement
Alabama game should not define our 2021 season. We lost to LSU in the ‘18 opener then won 5 games in a row with that epic comeback against FSU. After the FSU comeback, the momentum was crazy.. Hasselwood was loving us, Stevenson, etc. and the rest of our schedule was so easy. When we laid that egg on the road against Virginia, we completely collapsed. The point is, we could lose 100-0 to Bama and it doesn’t change the fact that we still should beat all the other teams on our schedule.
I just meant good as in we play better as dogs. Up getting respect has ended in us ****ting the bed lately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back