Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

Advertisement
1592326940555.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess is they are out in California to check up on their old buddy Jake. Not meaning he is flipping right now or close to flipping

Maybe, maybe not... I would say he's not flipping right now but it's definitely in his head. You never know with recruiting. He might be closer to flipping then we think.
I agree, I was just stating that I think the tweet was implying they are out in Cali trying to get him to flip, not a cryptic tweet that he is flipping

Advertisement
I don’t think there is any question they are going for the flip now. This would be Garcia’s chance to be the qb in the class. If he doesn’t want to flip now, then they will continue to recruit him but look to expand the board as well. They have to get a qb. Let’s see what he does.

I thought it was interesting on the IG thing with Brinson that Garcia referenced getting Smith committed next. Call me crazy, but I think he’s involved enough with the coaching staff that he knows what the WR board looks like. Again, let’s see what he does. He’s committed to USC until he is certain of where he’s going next...

Flipmode Squad? Been a while since I've heard that. "Yo, which mother ****** stole my flow? Eeny, meeny, miny, moe."

Yeah, as a shorty, playing in the front yard of the crib
Fell down, and I bumped my head.
Somebody helped me up and asked me if I bumped my head
I said, "Yeah"
So then they said, "Oh, so that mean we gon', you gon' switch it on 'em?"
I said' "Yeah, Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest"
Knowing as a shorty, I was always told
That if I ain't gon' be part of the greatest
I gotta be the greatest myself

Advertisement
Back