Jake Garcia gets a visit from Lashlee

My opinion/guess- unless Texas has a bad season (I don’t think they will), Milroe isn’t de-committing. Garcia is more realistic of an option.
Sure, he may see King ball out in this system and a faster path to the field here though. My prediction is that we have a GT QB starting here next year, regardless of what HS QB we sign.

Advertisement
This team is being assembled to make a serious ACCC run NOW .
I really don’t see a 5th place finish here , we’re going to be in it from game one .

I’d put that 5th place projection on the black board.

Question: Does anyone here see a 5th place team here taking getting off the bus this year in Miami close to the bottom of the ACC ?

GOCANES
I can see it. I doubt it happens but I can see it. I really don't want to be that guy but... F it, I'm not gonna do. Your excited I'm not here to kill dreams. I want a 10+ win season as much as anyone else does. I'm just not ready to predict that.

I want to drag everyone down the path of *reality*. What I said in my post is the *reality* of this program. We don’t need to dwell on last years awful season, but we do need to learn from it. You gave me a thumbs down for basically saying “water is wet”.
No, I gave you a thumbs down bc of exactly what I said that you completely ignored. Trust me, I already know last year was a shxt show. But they weren’t out coached in every game, no matter what you try to say.

No, I gave you a thumbs down bc of exactly what I said that you completely ignored. Trust me, I already know last year was a shxt show. But they weren’t out coached in every game, no matter what you try to say.
Okay, you got me man. We must give credit where credit is due.. the defensive performance against Virginia was great, the overall preference against FSU was great, the offense explosion against Louisville was great.

Advertisement
From USC 247:

I’ll have a full story up soon but we spoke candidly after the interview. He didn’t want to name specific schools but he did say other schools have been contacting him. He said he doesn’t want to end any relationships. But talking to him he didn’t seem like a guy who was looking elsewhere. He seemed set on SC (we spoke about Reggie Bush and how he can’t wait to meet and learn from him).

But I will say Miami has always seemed to be a legit threat for him, back before he was committed. I also know he’s mentioned having family out there. I’ll try to get more this week but my initial vibe was he was in for SC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
20200615_093516.jpg

Smh he just posted this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back