Jaime Wilson

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
Getting a visit from Coach McDonald this week. Aint gon lie....I like this kid a lot. Could be a back up plan in case we lose someone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep saying this but I'll take this kid over D'Mauri Jones or Jontavious Carter.

I wouldn't because WRs his size are really a dime a dozen. Whenever you can get a chance to sign a 6'4 wr with the potential to be a playmaking mismatch, you take him. I know it doesn't work out all the time, but when it does, you get someone like Streeter who was virtually uncoverable once he got his chance.

Yup I really like Wilson and Jasper. We will see how things shake out but I wouldnt mind both.

wilson put up and looked better than ajl all year in palm beach...looks to be the best wr out of the 561 this yr....hes from the muck and all their wr's produce...**** ill sign trav benjamin every yr.

Advertisement
I would love him in this class, but not at the expense of another receiver. We got some beasts coming in.

Tripping to Western Michigan this weekend. Looks like his only visit, so, might be an indicator of where he is going.

Advertisement
Back