2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
So no Ohio State? This stinks of a troll job
Nah. Think it’s just a very impressionable teenager. Committed to Bama, then decommited and immediately named FSU his leader, then after that named Ohio st his leader and wasn’t considering FSU anymore, now named Texas his leader and said Ohio st is running fourth. This is going down to signing day and then you’ll have to recruit him all 3/4 years while he’s at your school lol smh

So all the bag schools??

IMG_4937.gif

Advertisement
Isn’t this what imurcane and others have been hinting at?

OSU and South Florida Express love affair was in jeopardy?
I also think that was said pre-Inniss though. They still found a way to snatch the last 2 top WR out of our backyard. It’s been an issue since Cooper and it needs to be stopped eventually.

I also think that was said pre-Inniss though. They still found a way to snatch the last 2 top WR out of our backyard. It’s been an issue since Cooper and it needs to be stopped eventually.
I remember it being said around Innis that in a couple years when certain people filtered through it was gonna be over. Then more last year

Regardless yeah about enough of those pussies

Advertisement
I dont know. Texas is a serious operation these days and now they are in the SEC and that boosted rep.
This is exactly what I use to justify moving to the SEC. Some people want to argue about the strength of schedule. With that aside because, if you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man, I feel like it’s going to boost recruiting even further. It’s why the gators don’t want us going there. It’s the only thing they can dangle over our heads right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s also been said Hartline would be gone lol. He’s still very much there
Show me some examples

Not trying to be a **** but a lot of people say dumb **** so wasn’t sure who you were referring to

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back